Respected Contributor

Sulfate-Free Drugstore Hair Cleanser- ???

[ Edited ]

Any of you know of a good sulphate silicone free conditioner or shampoo from the drugstore which provides decent moisture? This winter has been hard on my poor hair. Seem to have the best luck with high-end hair products.  I do use Tweak'd and like it, but still 'm looking for other cleansers since my hair becomes resistant using the same cleansing method and product each time.  Thanks for any input.

Respected Contributor

Re: Sulfate-Free Drugstore Hair Cleanser- ???

@Funloving   Hask Argon Oil Shampoo and Conditioner.  It really works well for my thin, fine, curly, dry hair.  And, the price is great.  I've been buying it at Ulta, but I think you can find it in a lot of places.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ItsME& @Harvard99 ,

Thanks for your responses.  While I use some high-end and other cleansers.. I'd love to put a drugstore brand.. or should say, a less expensive alternative, in my shower and rotation. I really only shampoo a few times a week, but rotating products still works best for me.

Thanks again, ladies!

Respected Contributor

@Funloving  I have some of the premium brands, too (Tweak'd and Living Proof).   But I reach for the Hask most of the time.

Respected Contributor

@ItsME wrote:

@Funloving  I have some of the premium brands, too (Tweak'd and Living Proof).   But I reach for the Hask most of the time.

@ItsME-

Perfect!.....  I'm checking out Hask! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Aveeno has a sulfate free 2 in 1 and Pantene has a Rose Water sulfate free. Ultra Gentle.  I don't think they  are silicone free tho.  Hair food has nice cleansing conditioners 

Super Contributor

Pacifica shampoos and conditioners at Target. I use the Pineapple Curls (they have several versions of shampoo and conditioner), and I love it.

Honored Contributor

Back in the day, I really liked Everpure. I actually just bought two tonight that I have not tried yet both from Not Your Mother.
Respected Contributor

Thanks to @kcladyz,@ThinkOutsideTheBox & @Laura14 

There are some really good suggestions here.  Some that I had listed late last year and completely forgot about!  Thanks for jogging my memory. Heart