Contributor

Re: Suggestions for skin plumpening on face?

I have been using a Jade facial roller daily and a microneedle roller twice weekly. I use facial oil, currently a rose hip oil, followed by a retinol product at night. In daytime I use a moisturizer by Neutrogena with sunscreen. My skin has really benefitted by this attention.

The microneedle roller is not at all painful.. Skin does indeed look plumper.

Occasional Contributor

thanks...I'll look into that!

Occasional Contributor

RE:  Tatcha...was wondering about this one- I'll look into it, thanks!

Valued Contributor

@Porcelain  Which facial exercises do you do? Do you do a different one everyday? 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@beautybee wrote:

@Porcelain  Which facial exercises do you do? Do you do a different one everyday? 

I only need to do one exercise. I do it whenever I catch myself in front of a mirror, when I'm alone at home. Whenever I wash my hands in my powder room, I do the exercise. It makes me happy because it looks so incredibly goofy.

I went and found the video I used to learn it. The video has 3 exercises in it, and I do the third one. This link should take you to the beginning of the third exercise.

https://youtu.be/wZd0FCBFn5w?t=258

The Youtuber calls it, I kid you not, the "beaver face." If it didn't actually work, I'd think it was all a huge joke. But all her videos are in this vein and she seems quite sincere. Which makes it all the more funny. Even so, it works.

(for reference, I've tried loads of facercise systems and found they just took too much time)

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

I'm using Hyaluronic serum from Timeless Skincare. 

$10.  I suggest ordering only from them, and NOT Amazon.  Big difference in freshness. 

I also use their vitamin C serum.  The hyaluronic is a sodium hyaluronic, which has a smaller molecule and absorbs better.   I mist my face with rose spray, then apply the serum...it goes on so silky and smooth. My face feels hydrated and plumped.  I follow with my moisturizers.

Occasional Contributor

@Dazlin- thanks I'll look into that site- price is right and I'm trying to keep it fairly simple if possible- sounds like it is Smiley Happy  like the idea of the Vitamin C as well!

Valued Contributor

@Porcelain    Thank you for your reply. I actually subscribe to her channel and I think she is great!  I am going to try that exercise.