Frequent Contributor

Suggestions for shampoo for body!

Can I get any recommendations for shampoo and conditioner? I want full hair with lots of body, soft and bouncy! Moisturized without feeling heavy and greasy. My hair is feeling kind of dry and over-processed lately. Not color-treated yet, but maybe soon.

Preferably drugstore, but I can do a more expensive brand too, within reason.

Any suggestions?

Respected Contributor

Re: Suggestions for shampoo for body!

Well for drugstore I find organix argan oil blue bottle to make your hair feel thicker and plump and moisturized. pantene volume for color treated hair( 2 in 1) really plumps up the hair and adds volume but i think it is full of cones.

Respected Contributor

Okay, time for bed. When I read the thread title, I thought you were asking for shampoo for your body! Loll!! I kept thinking , isn't that what shower gel is for?!!
Respected Contributor

MUa ---I thought the same. Has anyone tried the new L""Oreal Fill In or some name like that?

Respected Contributor

On 11/6/2014 makeup addict said: Okay, time for bed. When I read the thread title, I thought you were asking for shampoo for your body! Loll!! I kept thinking , isn't that what shower gel is for?!!

Same here lol

Honored Contributor

Funny...just saw the new Rob Lowe commercial...'Crazy Hairy Rob Lowe' with Arm-Hair Curtains. Lots & lots of 'body' shampoo. =Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

I just choked on my water!! That's hysterical!
Respected Contributor

I greatly recommend Sally beauty supply over drugstore shampoos. You get salon quality but at less cost. Their ION brand is very good and I believe they have a thickening colonizing poo. They also sell dupes of Paul mitchell.
Respected Contributor

Also Avon has a good colonizing shampoo. It does not thicken but is very light and will not weigh hair down
Honored Contributor

Interested as well.

I need new shampoo has to be for colored hair