Respected Contributor

Suggestions for mani pedi color combo

Going to be in Vegas next week for international convention & competition with my singing group   Have to wear OPI Big Apple Red on nails, as that is our chorus's required color for the costume we are wearing. What color would look good with this for my toes? I'm open to anything except glitter polish. 

Harmonize the World
Valued Contributor

Re: Suggestions for mani pedi color combo

If you don’t want to wear this color on your toes, you can choose a darker pink or silver/grey or black or navy or even white.  Is your costume all red? If not a color in your costume perhaps?

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"
Respected Contributor

We wear closed toe character shoes on stage. So my toes can be any color. Will be in flip flops the rest of the time.  I like the idea of deep navy. 👍🏼

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

IMG_0513.JPG

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

I would go for the Big Apple Red on my toes too, great color for toes!!

Respected Contributor

@fairydogmother  Wow that looks like fun! What a great looking bunch of gals! 🙂

Valued Contributor

In this case, I would either match toes to nails, or go for a clean"beachy" look on the toes, with either a French manicure or a beachy beige or off-white color. I personally do love a nice, clean well-manicured foot with a pale, celan polish.

Respected Contributor

Thank you 😊 We are the Grand Rapids (Michigan) chorus of Sweet Adelines International. I love it. I've been a barbershopper since 1989

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

The pale clean toe color sounds interesting. I'm not tan though. Wondering how this would look on my pale skin?? Thoughts?

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

@deja vu wrote:

Thank you 😊 We are the Grand Rapids (Michigan) chorus of Sweet Adelines International. I love it. I've been a barbershopper since 1989

My coworker is a member of the Sweet Adelines here in MD, she has travelled all over with her group.