Respected Contributor

Re: Suggestions for eye creams please

The Algenist one is excellent.  I have a sample of it and it's lasted me probably a month already.  

Trusted Contributor

I've been using Josie's milk devotion, milk and oil. None of these products cause irritation to my eyes and I am very sensitive. I also use Skinn products, but of those there are many and I'm not sure what I would recommend for dryness specifically. My problem is sagging and puffiness so I use Skinn's Hylighten first, Josie's milk and then I use Skinn's ice balm. Some people on the boards like Skinn eye stem rejen - it's a creamy serum. I can't use it anymore since it was "improved" to include algae and anything with algae bothers me. 

Good luck in your quest!

Esteemed Contributor

I have had good results with Dr. Denese skin care products. For eye cream I would recommend:

MD 33 EYE---use undereye and on eyelid.......

or

Eye Fixer Upper duo---a gel for under eye and a cream for the upper eye

I'm in the 60+ range and have fair, sensitive skin with issues and both of these work for me. If you want to firm up your upper eye lid then I would go with the eye duo. If you want to  have one gel that attacks all eye problems then I would go with the MD 33 eye. 

Hope you get the same good results that I do.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@butterfly123,    If you go to the Dermstore you will get 20% off & free shipping if you sign up for emails which you can always cancel.  The brand is skyn Iceland.  Very good reviews on their products and I am considering purchasing something myself.  You sign up for email and they will send you an email with the code.  They offer different starter kits too.  Looks like this is my 2nd reply but with new info.  

HeartCat Happy

kindness is strength
Contributor

I don't usually post here but I also have problems with dryness on my lids  also.  I was in Ulta a few days ago and bought  BareMinerals Skinlongevity Eye Gel Cream which I think is fairly new to their line.  I use it under and also  on my eyelid.  It seems to be helping my dryness, works well with eyelid primer.  I would buy at a store that you can return it if it doesn't work for you.  I had been using IT Confidence eye cream but actually found it drying for me.

Honored Contributor

I use either Perricone formulated for the eyelids or Retseliney Eye Cream for eyelids, use different one for under the eyes. Retseliney is excellent line of skin care, all natural and very affordable.

Frequent Contributor

Try Shiseido Benefience Eye cream.  Use very sparingly.

It is, by far, my most repeatedly purchased product in the beauty/fragrance/skincare arena.  It is phenomenal!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have been using and loving Borghese Occhi Ristorativo Eye Cream.  I use all around my entire eye and I've never had a problem.

I also agree with the poster who said you might want to take a look at your cleanser.  I do not use a special cleanser or remover on my eyes.  In the past I've had cleansers that were too drying and my eyes were the first thing to get dry, scaly and itchy.  

Honored Contributor

At night I use rosehip oil, Trilogy brand certified organic-all over my face, including under my eyes and eyelids. It doesn't bother my eyes at all and they're sensitive.

I like Cera Ve too. Today I ordered Baebody eye gel from Amazon. I read that it was good. It's inexpensive, I got the blue algae one for 19 and change. Cruelty free brand. Will give it a try.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"