Honored Contributor

Suggestions for eye creams please

I'm looking for an eye cream that can be applied to the eyelids also. The skin around my eyes is very dry. 

Thank you. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Suggestions for eye creams please

I have good luck with Philosophy's  Miracle Worker anti- aging retinoid eye repair.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@butterfly123,  Check out skyn Iceland.  They actually patches you can place under the eyes and I believe on the top but they also have creams.  QVC had an excellent price on the eye pads so check it out here.  I am not sure all what they carry otherwise google and go to their website.  I am contemplating what to buy I like what I read about it so far.  HeartCat Wink P.S. Sold at ULTA and Walmart

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I use Dr. Denese, it's the blue eye gel.  My eyelids were really dry and I thought adding the gel would help, it did not.  My eye lids needed to be exfoliated, so I now do a very quick swipe of dr. denese pads across my eyelids a couple times a week, took care of my flaky lids.  Ya gotta be quick because you don't want to get the product in your eyes.

Respected Contributor

One thing that I have found is that if my eye area gets very dry I may need to change my cleanser. Even cleansers that claim that they are for normal/dry skin can be too drying And, even if it is a cleanser that I have been using my skin or the weather can change & my cleanser becomes too drying.

I have normal/oily skin, but my eye area is always drier than the rest of my skin. So I am always looking for an eye cream to add moisture.

My 3 favorites are Mac Mineralize Charged Water Eye Cream or Nuance by Salma Hayek Anti Aging Smoothing Eye Cream or the Intense Hydration Restoring Eye Cream. 

They all give me a lot of moisture & I use them at night & under my makeup during the day.

Valued Contributor

Elemis eye serum. Q price is pretty good. Can be expensive.

Respected Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

I use Dr. Denese, it's the blue eye gel.  My eyelids were really dry and I thought adding the gel would help, it did not.  My eye lids needed to be exfoliated, so I now do a very quick swipe of dr. denese pads across my eyelids a couple times a week, took care of my flaky lids.  Ya gotta be quick because you don't want to get the product in your eyes.

Dr. Denese has Firming and Resurfacing Eye Pads on her website, 60 for $28. They're to be used under the eye only. Don't know if they're ever sold on QVC.

Super Contributor

I use The Ordinary eye serum.  It is incredibly ettective and so inexpensive.  

Trusted Contributor

CeraVe makes an eye cream that works well for dry skin.  It also doesn't bother my overly sensitive skin.

Honored Contributor

When I was having the eye issue I called the number on the web site and I was told I could use the pad on my eye.....it does burn if you get product in the eye, I might look at the eye pads, but I like to keep things simple, using another pad is something I probably would not do consistently