Contributor

Suggestions for a Foundation That Doesn't Transfer

I love IT's CC Cream Foundation.  That said, it transfers badly. It ends up on napkins and clothing.  I love the covereage and the SPF.  I don't like the transfer.   Even the concealer transfers.  I had hoped when they showed how it covers tatoos that it would stay put on my face.  Nope. Has anyone found something that doesn't transfer? 

Respected Contributor

Re: Suggestions for a Foundation That Doesn't Transfer

I'm using Lancome Teinte Idole Ultra, and it really looks and feels great, covers well but doesn't look masky, and for ME doesn't seem to transfer. 

If I put any foundation on my neck I think it might rub off a bit along the neckline of clothing.  

There are probably more heavy duty foundations out there guaranteed not to  but I'm happy with this one.

Respected Contributor

Covergirl TruBlend MatteMade Liquid Foundation is transfer resistant.  I have it and use it. It has a very nice finish and doesn't break me out.

Respected Contributor

I don't wear full coverage mattes but they do transfer less. My tip of the day. Eat with your mouth opened wide! Do not wear turtle necks or white collar shirts. No need for a napkin lol! & No transfer. Problem solved. Smiley Surprised

Respected Contributor

Revlon ColorStay....Dry Skin Formulation is what I use....Zero transfer but coverage is great and lasts all day long.  Cost about $10 a bottle....lot's of times on sale for less....many color options.  I have rosacea and having a foundation that neutralizes the redness plus stays in place w/o causing breakouts is a must! HTH

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Traindreamer   I received a sample of this foundation and it is absolutely wonderful.  Yves Saint Laurent All Hours Full Coverage foundation matte finish.  It won't clog pores, cake, dry flake or fade.  Oil free and 24 hour wear and does NOT Transfer.  It feels so light on the skin and the finish is beautiful (smooth).  I plan on purchasing so I can wear when I need more coverage.  You won't be disappointed.  Sometimes you have to spend a little more money to get a superior product and this one is it.  $54.  It will last a very long time for me.  I found it at Nordstrom (free shpg.)  Cat Very HappyHeart

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

I have used Kat Von D Lock It in the past, and enjoyed its staying power. But this past year I have been using Urban Decay all nighter foundation.  No masky feeling or caked

on look.  Use sparingly and it lasts all day.  Full coverage (I need it)  may be too much if you do not need full coverage.

Honored Contributor

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

Covergirl TruBlend MatteMade Liquid Foundation is transfer resistant.  I have it and use it. It has a very nice finish and doesn't break me out.

@momoftwo2007 

Yes, and it's a great price, too!!!  I love Covergirl products.  It seems I always go back to them and am usually not disappointed! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@Traindreamer wrote:

I love IT's CC Cream Foundation.  That said, it transfers badly. It ends up on napkins and clothing.  I love the covereage and the SPF.  I don't like the transfer.   Even the concealer transfers.  I had hoped when they showed how it covers tatoos that it would stay put on my face.  Nope. Has anyone found something that doesn't transfer? 

@Traindreamer   I sometimes wear BE original powder foundation...and always to the gym. For me, it's sweat proof, transfer proof and has a bit of spf. 

Valued Contributor

L’Oreal infallible pro matte is surprisingly good for drugstore and it’s not super matte. I used that when I needed super coverage after a surgery left me with some bruising on my face. Didn’t budge and no issues with FL humidity.