Contributor

Re: Suggestions for GOOD face cleanser

I've been using Trader Joe's All-In-One Facial Cleanser and really like it. I think it is about $5.99 for 8.45 oz. I don't need a separate eye makeup remover.

Trusted Contributor

@KKJ  LOVE Adrienne"s Melt Down!!! I purchased two of the big ones because the price was FANTASTIC. I only use the Baobob; it's still on sale and FREE shipping!!

I use it only at night as my first cleanse. It can be used over the eyes for mascara as well. I keep my eyes closed, have the hot water running and a washcloth in the sink getting wet. Apply a pump or two to my face and neck, gently rubbing all over. Wring out the hot washcloth and place it over my face, holding it for a moment and then gently rub all over face, eyes and neck. FLip over cloth and do it again. Eyes still closed, rinse out cloth under hot water, wring and repeat. I dry my eyes but not face. I then use my favorite daily cleanser, apply it to my face, rub it in with my hands, rinse, dry and carry on with nightly skincare.

Because I wear an spf50 daily and wear full face of makeup, I need to do a double cleanse. It's a GREAT price, it works, little to no scent, doesn't leave a film and WORKS. Smiley Happy

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Frequent Contributor

I double cleanse with Shiseido products-love them. But I find the absolute key to clean skin is the of a gentle toner afterward, and I have dry skin. I like Dr Jart.