Respected Contributor

I am light in my skin tone. I wear some form of pink blush all the time. It looks fine with a berry lipstick,. Sometimes I wear a red lipstick and don't care for the pink blush with it. I was thinking of  looking for a more neutral color blush....any suggestions?

Respected Contributor

My mom always used her lipstick as a cream blush. This way, lips and cheeks always match. You can put it on as heavy or light as you want.

Respected Contributor

Re: Suggestions Please

[ Edited ]

Tarte has a powder blush called Exposed.  It is a nice neutral color that will go with many lipstick shades.

Respected Contributor

@Janey2 , you might like a peachy pink.  I guess go to stores and see some in person.   I just bought Laura Geller blush, in Ethereal Rose, but it's almost transparent, no color, so im disappointed, and im very fair,porcelain.   But she has others you can view on her site if you'd like to check them out.  Mine goes on with sheen to it, so keep that in mind if don't mind a little glow.

Respected Contributor

Mac's Melba shade is very neutral.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Janey2   I like Pink Buttercream by Laura Geller.  Here is a demonstration of it 

https://youtu.be/lfYGcQSqyLM

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

A lighter pink blush looks great with red lipstick. Just don't overdo the blush.  I wear pink blush all the time with every shade of lipstick. I wear DiorRosy Glow shade.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Janey2 

the compacts that have several shades of blush  are  nice to coordinate with lip colors

QVC had one recently Tarte  # A548917 Precious Gems  cheek palettes

Honored Contributor

@FranandZoe 

I love this blush.  I don't know if it's true or not, but it claims to be a blush and formula that looks good on any skin tone.  

@Janey2 

Have you ever tried a bronzer as a blush?

Respected Contributor

@monicakm  I do not like bronzer  (for me). No matter what brand  I tried it looked like I had had a big brown spot on my face or it turned orange on me.

you mentioned em cosmetics Heaven's Glow Blush in Baroque. Is that a neutral color? It looks very light.