Valued Contributor

Suggestion for a good cruelty free waterproof mascara?

It has been years since I even checked into waterproof mascaras so no idea which are good anymore! Anyone have suggestions for a really good cruelty free waterproof mascara? TIA!

Honored Contributor

Re: Suggestion for a good cruelty free waterproof mascara?

@ValentinaBon 

Google Skin Care Ox. She has lists of makeup and skincare on her site. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

You can make any regular mascara waterproof by applying a waterproof topcoat for mascara. NYX makes one and it's CF.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ever since Maybelline discontinued Lash Stylist waterproof mascara I've been searching for my next holy grail mascara.  Seriously in the last half dozen years or maybe more I've tried every mascara on the market.  A few that I've really liked were also discontinued.   I recently was going thru my "stash" and found some Merle Norman sample size products that I had purchased from eBay.  I tried the MN waterproof Lash Lift mascara and I absolutely love it.  So much so that I just bought two full size tubes.  It's not too expensive at $17. My lashes stayed curled and looked sooo much darker and longer and it lasted over night without flaking or smudging.  I hope it's around for awhile but I plan to stock up.

Respected Contributor

If you want a low cost cruetly free then I would suggest the brand Essence. You can look them up on the Ulta site. They sell in stores a variety of mascara's. @ValentinaBon