Esteemed Contributor

Suggestion : Can Philosphy sell or give sm samples of fragrances ?

Was thinking of trying a  different Philosphy scent of  bath products, however  have had  to many fragrances make me sneeze . I've bought  some products scent untested and have been allergic to it.  Could Philosphy offer small  package of sample size  of various scents at a nominal fee  or free ?

/

Respected Contributor

Re: Suggestion : Can Philosphy sell or give sm samples of fragrances ?

It's been awhile since I ordered direct from Philosophy's website, but I got to choose some samples the last time I did. I know I got a small glass vial if Amazing Grace eau de toilette that I keep for travel. There were other items available, but I can't remember what they were. Any store that carries Philosophy products should have testers.

Honored Contributor

@skatting44. Perhaps you should buy your Philosophy in a store where you can sample the smell before buying.  QVC doesn't have any provision for sending samples.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

They used to give out samples when you ordered something from philosophy.com. I haven't placed an order there for a long time so I'm not certain they still do so.

Esteemed Contributor

Had already checked at Sephora & Ulta beauty - none of the scents I wanted to try at either of those places.  So, suggestion by another poster  that I should shop elsewhere  to buy   small sizes that I can Purchase is not an option.

I said I would be willing to buy a small sampling of the fragrances but  would like no more than 1 oz size. I have spent $$$ on so many  bath items  without smelling them 1st only to have  give them away to family .

Honored Contributor

@skatting44 

I know you said you've been to Ulta but our store has most fragrances (and Kohl's) they offer in perfumes.

I know last year they had small bottles of the body wash/gels.  I know they are small so maybe that is a way to try them. Plus, if you don't like them you can always return w/in 30 days with receipt.

Honored Contributor

@skatting44  - Ebay has sample sizes that you can purchase.

Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@skatting44  - Ebay has sample sizes that you can purchase.

Thanks for your FYI . I  saw what I wanted to sample  of ( cashmere cream ) a 1 oz bottle for $15 each  and fresh cream  4oz at $12  each  , no thanks to ebay  extortionate  prices.

Honored Contributor

OP--try going to ebay for small samples---that is what I do if i am interested in any new product. I hate ordering and paying the full price only to have to spend $$ sending it back.