Super Contributor

Re: Success on combining returns?

If you don't use QVC's shipping label, make sure that when your return is processed that $6.95 is not deducted from your return.  I paid for my own postage via usps once or twice  and $6.95 was deducted from my return credit.  I called customer service and told them I paid for my own postage and the problem was corrected immediately.  Just make sure you check to see that your refund was properly credited.

Trusted Contributor

I've doen this more than once and have always gotten my refund, but have sometimes been charged multiple shipping return labels.  Once I returned something using my own postage, and I was still docked the $6.95 return shipping.  I was able to call and get the adjustment but not worth the time.  Now I just use the prepaid labels and return in the original box.  

Trusted Contributor

@lavenderfields wrote:

If you don't use QVC's shipping label, make sure that when your return is processed that $6.95 is not deducted from your return.  I paid for my own postage via usps once or twice  and $6.95 was deducted from my return credit.  I called customer service and told them I paid for my own postage and the problem was corrected immediately.  Just make sure you check to see that your refund was properly credited.

I posted right after you and had the same thing happen.  It's especially easy to miss when you have an easy pay return because they refund a small oddball amount anyway. You need to really check how much your first installment plus shipping cost, and make sure they didn't dock the return shipping label.  I try to avoid easy pay now.

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

I've returned more than 1 item (from different orders) together and used their label, but only got credit for the 1 item that went with the label I had used.

When I called CS about credit for the other items, I was told that they just scan the labels on returns and that I should NOT combine different orders.

That was years ago, so things may have changed.....I never used their label after that.

I make my own label, that way they have to open my return and nothing gets missed. It's usually cheaper/comparable than the label anyway.

I  also pay for my own shipping via usps . com -  not only is it discounted but free tracking is included!  I know exactly  when my returns (yes, more than  in each package) is received at QVC.

@Ibby114

And you get $50 free insurance, as well as the free tracking when you send via priority mail!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.