Super Contributor

Success on combining returns?

I have three skincare intems that shipped separately. I'm returning all three and would like to ship them back in one box with one return label. Has anyone else had success returning multiple items in one return? Or were you still charged (not credited) the return shipping fee on each one?
Super Contributor

Re: Success on combining returns?

Yes I was successfull and yes they charged for each return. Mine happened to be 2 tops sent to me in different bags. I rubber banded the return paperwork to the extra and applied the label to the bag as per direction. Hope this helps

Respected Contributor

I've been successful with clothes and charged once for return shipping with clothing.

Make sure all came from same shipping source, mark clearly inside and outside box the item #s,

Honored Contributor

I buy a lot here...usually clothing which I believe goes to a different return facility than beauty items though I could be wrong.  I'll often save up several orders to be shipped back together.  Sometimes quite a good number of orders!  I'll place them all in a box making sure each article of clothing is in their proper plastic bag with the invoice within each bag then I'll place everything in a box neatly making sure it's easy for QVC to see the invoice that goes with each return.

I don't use the Q's return labels.  I have a FedEx account and which gives me tracking and most returns are received within a few days.  I've never had a problem returning this way with multiple orders at once.  However I really don't know if you do use their shipping labels if you're charged shipping for more than one order.

Honored Contributor

I've returned more than 1 item (from different orders) together and used their label, but only got credit for the 1 item that went with the label I had used.

When I called CS about credit for the other items, I was told that they just scan the labels on returns and that I should NOT combine different orders.

That was years ago, so things may have changed.....I never used their label after that.

I make my own label, that way they have to open my return and nothing gets missed. It's usually cheaper/comparable than the label anyway.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@StillRachB wrote:
I have three skincare intems that shipped separately. I'm returning all three and would like to ship them back in one box with one return label. Has anyone else had success returning multiple items in one return? Or were you still charged (not credited) the return shipping fee on each one?

I have done this several times and never had a problem.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom wrote:

I've returned more than 1 item (from different orders) together and used their label, but only got credit for the 1 item that went with the label I had used.

When I called CS about credit for the other items, I was told that they just scan the labels on returns and that I should NOT combine different orders.

That was years ago, so things may have changed.....I never used their label after that.

I make my own label, that way they have to open my return and nothing gets missed. It's usually cheaper/comparable than the label anyway.

I  also pay for my own shipping via usps . com -  not only is it discounted but free tracking is included!  I know exactly  when my returns (yes, more than one in each package) is received at QVC.

Respected Contributor

I have returned multiple items in one container if they are all in the same category (i.e. all beauty, clothing, etc).  I just make sure to put the invoice on each individual item, mark the outside of the box "3 items enclosed" and I use my own method of return.  I always get tracking and delivery confirmation.  Several times QVC has said they didn't receive the return so I am able to provide them with the tracking number.  They look up my tracking number on-line and it shows "delivered."

Respected Contributor

I recently bought two pair of pants because I was unsure of sizing.  Both weren't amazing so I wrapped them up with all the paperwork, turned one of the shipping bags inside out, and sent both pairs back for returns in the one bag with the $6.95 prepaid postage sticker and off it went.  Just got email confirmation that they were received, and it appears they only deducted $6.95 (not $6.95 each).

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@StillRachB - double check a couple of things first.  Make sure that you have the return forms for each attached to the correct item.  Make sure they should all go to the same return facility.  If all checks out, you'll be fine.