Respected Contributor

Suave Professionals fans?????

Yes another Suave thread.{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Today I finally tried the "SleeK" in the grey bottle. Target had the 25 oz shampoo/conditioner together for $6 so I had to pick it up.

I been passing it up a long time for the keratin shampoo is also supposed to smooth hair so why would Suave need 2 products for the same purpose?{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Well The smell is kinda coconut-ish but mild and does not linger. It actually is a fantastic smoothing shampoo and my hair came out pretty darn straight just from air drying. The keratin infusion is more moisturizing but this one in the grey bottle definitely delivers smoother hair better than the keratin (at least for my hair){#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

i know someone asked me to try the Sea Mineral Shampoo. i will probably pick it up sometime next weekend. Anyways this is a keeper and will not get tossed out

Super Contributor

Re: Suave Professionals fans?????

thank you.

I love your reviews and comparisons. they are really helpful and articulate.

Respected Contributor

Thanks. The professional line has been around for a long time (isn't sleek a knock off for Matrix?). I will give it a second look
Respected Contributor

It is I believe but I never tried the matrix

Trusted Contributor

Thanks! I will have to try this next time I need more Suave. I have liked all of the professionals products I've tried so far except the volumizing shampoo.

Trusted Contributor

Is this shampoo sulfate free? Tks!

Honored Contributor

I love the Keratin shampoo line,

Respected Contributor

I mostly like this line. Was slightly disappointed with the volume spray, but it's ok for my down days when I'm not going out. The shampoo, conditioner, and root spray are great.

Trusted Contributor

On 2/24/2015 NiteStar said:

Is this shampoo sulfate free? Tks!

The shampoos I have are not sulfate-free, but I don't know about the entire line.

Respected Contributor

On 2/24/2015 jackthebear said:

I love the Keratin shampoo line,

I just tried this Suave Keratin line too and LOVE it! I really noticed how nice my hair was after using the shampoo and conditioner. Super shiny hair! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}