Respected Contributor

Suave Moroccan Oil and Macadamia Oil (spray leave-in not the poos)

Anyone try this and how do you like it. CVS has buy 1 buy the second at 50%.

Super Contributor

Re: Suave Moroccan Oil and Macadamia Oil (spray leave-in not the poos)

I have the Moroccan Oil leave-in Infusion Styling Oil (it's a pump-type bottle), and I love it. It does not weigh my hair down, and it smells WONDERFUL. It gives my hair a little shine and helps to tame fly-aways and frizzies. It's great for when you're in b/t shampoos and need to make your hair look fresher and silkier. I orignally got it one of Allure's boxes and loved it so much I've repurchased it twice.

I also have the Moroccan Dry Spray Oil for the body. It's nice, but it's a little heavier than what I thought...not quite as "airy" as other dry-oil sprays I've tried. I say heavier because it doesn't sink in ultra-quickly...seems to take just a minute or two to really sink into my skin. But after it does, my skin feels really soft and smooth. I will say my skin is not super dry though. The smell is nice.

You might can go online (somewhere like coupons.com) and maybe find a coupon that would save you even more money. I recently did download a coupon, but I don't know if it's still available.

Respected Contributor

I got this at cvs at buy 1 and second 50% so ine of each and a 25% coupon. couponcabin is a good online coupon place

Respected Contributor

I triedboth this morning and love the smell. it did nothing for my hair but then again i used very little to test it out. The macadamia one smelled good too. I thought the shampoo smelled bad but the oil spray smells nice. next time i will try to put more in.

Also the actual oil itself is high up on the ingredient list. i was suprised given it was so affordable.

Super Contributor

On 8/3/2014 kcladyz said:

I triedboth this morning and love the smell. it did nothing for my hair but then again i used very little to test it out. The macadamia one smelled good too. I thought the shampoo smelled bad but the oil spray smells nice. next time i will try to put more in.

Also the actual oil itself is high up on the ingredient list. i was suprised given it was so affordable.

I do love the smell. Depending on your hair (texture, length, etc.), you might have to use a bit more to see if it enhances your hair. I have long, thick hair with some natural wave. (I do straighten my hair now since it's longer.) It is more of a slightly fine to medium texture, but I have lots of it. I don't have to use a lot of the oil, but I apply it more on the ends of my hair...just lightly on the top near my scalp. (I do this when my hair is dry.) Sometimes I will apply it into my hair after I've shampooed; I can go a little heavier then. It just seems to help smooth my hair. Maybe as you experiment, you'll get some benefits from the oil!

Respected Contributor

I like that the oil is high on the ingredient list. even more expensive items have less of the actual oil. I am quite happy