Trusted Contributor

Re: Styling In Between Cleanses - Curly Girls

On third day hair, I spray a little RTM on a very small section of hair and do two strand twists. If I could figure out a way to sleep standing up, my curls would last much longer.
☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Esteemed Contributor

On 8/1/2014 suzyQ3 said:

No, I don't think the OP was talking to me. I'm pretty sure that I made it patently clear in my post that I was relating my experience with second- and third-day hair. In so doing, I simply described my type of hair.

Is that okay? I surely hope so.

SuzyQ, I was trailing on what okiebug said to cryastaltree. I ended by saying that crystaltree may have been referring to you because you wrote that you use shampoo and have frizzy curls.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Honored Contributor

On 8/1/2014 HonnyBrown said:
On 8/1/2014 suzyQ3 said:

No, I don't think the OP was talking to me. I'm pretty sure that I made it patently clear in my post that I was relating my experience with second- and third-day hair. In so doing, I simply described my type of hair.

Is that okay? I surely hope so.

SuzyQ, I was trailing on what okiebug said to cryastaltree. I ended by saying that crystaltree may have been referring to you because you wrote that you use shampoo and have frizzy curls.

Ah, got it. So you were. Thanks for the clarification. Still getting the hang out of these conversations. After all, I've been here only seven years or so. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

No worries!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.