Contributor

Re: Stumbled upon SHOP HQ...

For those of you who have purchased clothes from Shop, how do the sizes compare to the ones sold at QVC? Do they use vanity sizing or is it like that in brick and morter?
Respected Contributor

I used to do a ton of shopping with them as Shop NBC and bought gold back then twenty bucks a gram..for eighteen! I have a ncie collection but things are wearing out like clasps...I have a bunch to take to the jeweler for repair..the price to fix will be more then what I paid lol..

back then they had this one year promotion that if you bought something by Feb 14th (I believe..could be off) you received free shipping the rest of the year.

I have some great leather jackets from them at a steal..nice butter leather...

I have their Ship Hq card and only used it a handful of times..and paid what I bought with it when the bill came in.'

I can't believe Suzanne Somers left HSN..I thought that was one relationship that would last lol

Super Contributor

Every time I go channel hopping all I ever see are watches or Skinn products. I will stop for a minute or two on Skinn but keep on going. As for clothing I pretty much have Susan Graver and Denim and Co down pat so I don't look elsewhere. Once in awhile you will get something where the sizing is off but for the most part they are consistent.

Honored Contributor

On 7/12/2014 subedew said: For those of you who have purchased clothes from Shop, how do the sizes compare to the ones sold at QVC? Do they use vanity sizing or is it like that in brick and morter?
from what I've purchased I would say shopHq is true to size. I buy small tops when I go to the store, i buy small on shop HQ (never purchased any pants). I haven't purchased any clothing from the q
Honored Contributor

I bought my 4th MC purse from ShopHQ and it's y'alls fault (kinda)Smiley Wink I sent back the BB Beach for $80 so I had $80 in Cofarb cash. Then the topic of ShopHQ came up and since I had $80 I'd already spent and got back...for all practical purposes the purse was free (kinda) ;0

This is the one I want sooooo bad. Already have it in the cream and bubble gum pink.

Honored Contributor

On 7/14/2014 monicakm said:

I bought my 4th MC purse from ShopHQ and it's y'alls fault (kinda)Smiley Wink I sent back the BB Beach for $80 so I had $80 in Cofarb cash. Then the topic of ShopHQ came up and since I had $80 I'd already spent and got back...for all practical purposes the purse was free (kinda) ;0

This is the one I want sooooo bad. Already have it in the cream and bubble gum pink.

Yep! It's free..enjoy

The one you want is really cute! The turquoise and gray look amazing together!

Trusted Contributor

On 7/11/2014 Fredee said:
On 7/11/2014 mtnbikegirl said:

I thought the same thing until I received some of the items. One World had the most decent quality. Kate and Mallory{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} I sent every item back from that label. They were defective!! All the reviews had the same problem. All in all, I think QVC has better quality, and Shophq, has more trendy clothing. That has been my experience anyway. People may have had different experiences.

Btw, I haven't ordered clothing from HSN. I've only ordered Joy Mangano Forever Scent Sticks {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} no scent at all! I'm sticking w/ QVc for shopping channels.

I agree-the Joy sticks over at HSN were a WASTE of money! The scent lasted less than a day!!! {#emotions_dlg.mad}

Same here! Turned me off to anything from her line. I stick to Q now Smiley Wink

KJPA
Trusted Contributor

On 7/11/2014 fitnessfreak said:

I have many pairs of ponte knit slacks from both KM and OSO casuals. Each w/a slightly different style and various colors. Love them!

I have a few Maxi dresses...One World tank-tops/hoodys...Skinn products and Isomers.

They often have value-pays and free S/H.

Although the sets look like they are filmed in someone's garage, I would rather pay for a quality product than at trip to "where-ever' and fancy sets.

And like HSN--they have REAL Clearance prices--look online! IMHO--give them a try...

One thing--Suzanne Somers sells her skincare there (which I haven't tried) and I sure wish she'd start selling her clothing again--especially her "Tissue-T" fabric!

I purchase more from ShopHQ than any other shopping channel, but usually try to wait until one of their free shipping days. LOVE Madi Claire handbags. Also love One World, Kate & Mallory and OSO Casual fashions. Just received a sterling silver blue diamond ring from Chuck Clemency's line, and man does this thing sparkle. Chuck's line isn't as good as it was years ago and it's kind of hit and miss now, but still love to watch him. Also love Samual B's jewerly and Michael Valitutti. Also, when ShopHQ has a sale...........they have a REAL sale, and not like HSN or QVC. Their clearance prices are true clearance prices! I don't tune in to any of the watch shows and they seem to be taking over the line-up! I do miss the "old" hosts and really hated it when they got rid of them back when they were trying to revamp their image. I really miss Pam and Wes McCoy, Charla Rines, Dave King, and others whose names are not coming to me at the moment! LOL Also miss a lot of their former vendors.

Respected Contributor

Elizabeth Grant is tonight's Special, my fav fav skincare....I can't wait....Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

Thanks Blondelle!

For the info on the new CEO and revamping of ShopHQ. I know it really helped a while back when they became more "user friendly". They seem to be gradually "getting it".. I used to cringe when dealing with their customer service. Which seemed to me to be the same couple people. Who were always gruff. But then I was lucky to even get to speak to a person after a long hold. Now, at least, they are easy to talk to. They (the powers that be) are probably wise enough to treat Dimitri like the goose that laid the golden egg. Dimitri could go wherever he wants. NOT that he's a prima donna by any means...I think he's genuine.