Esteemed Contributor

You're right @beautydiva, the mascara is very easy to remove. A feature I do appreciate too.

I'd heard from a SOB CS rep that a new blush and more lippies will be coming too. I find Holly's products to be very high in quality also.

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@Love to read wrote:

I love both her concealer and her mascara.  I contacted the company via Facebook and a foundation is in the works.  I'll get it as soon as it's available.

What's her mascara like?  Is it like any on the Q or a drugstore?  Does it lengthen and or volumize? Thanks!  

@winamac1

I use and really love Holly's mascara. I was extremely impressed the first time I'd used it. It has a thinner consistency that immediately curls and lengthens and lightly volumnizes on me with one swipe. A second swipe increased the volume. I am comfortable with the look I get with two swipes and didn't feel I needed more, creating a very flattering daytime look. I haven't glammed it up for a more dramatic effect but it certainly can be done. My lashes are separated beautifully, great staying power, the curl holds, no flaking, no muss or fuss applying whatsoever. 

I do use IT's Superhero. This one on me has a much thicker consistency with a heavier and very dramatic coverage. Also can be clumpy without careful application but it has its place and I do like it. 

I haven't used a drugstore mascara in eons so I can't help you there. I've purchased Prescriptives mascara on line but would repurchase Holly's instead. With the current sale, free shipping and her 60 day return policy it certainly bodes looking into. I highly recommend trying it even without the sale!

I tried most everything she currently offers and have been very pleased too. The only I haven't tried is her concealer. 

Hope this helps...

Thank you so much for your detailed response.  I appreciate the other poster's response, as well, on the concealer.  I almost ordered the light, but then I saw Holly's video on her stoke of beauty site.  The light looked ghostly light so I opted for the medium.  I also did try the mascara.  Whomever shared the 50% off info, thank you!!  I have been wanting to try a few of her products.  I ordered it once before and canceled it.  I am excited to try them.

I have met Holly at beauty bashes.  She's a lovely and talented woman.  She was always classy and gracious.  

Thanks again!! Smiley Happy 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@mom2four wrote:

@beautydiva wrote:

I love Holly , so I wanted to see what her product are like,  I am 50 have some fine lines under eyes , so most concealer will crease alittle  .  Wow the Stoke of beauty concealer, no creasing at all.  I am amazed.  I also tried the mascara which is really really nice too.

Love Holly and am glad her products are nice, I wish she was still on QVC

I also love her concealer.  She is having a 50 percent off sale with free shipping for new customers.

Thank you for the info.  I did use it!! Smiley Happy

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"