Regular Contributor

Stroke of Beauty concealer- model Suzette

I'm interested in trying this concealer and watched the on air video but I didn't heard them say which color each model was wearing. Did any of you ladies hear which color model Suzette was wearing??  TIA

Respected Contributor

Re: Stroke of Beauty concealer- model Suzette

I remember Sandra and Holly were in medium.  Never heard what the first model was wearing, and not sure if the second model was tan? I think the colors were never well explained and definitely in need of more swatches.  Yes, I know there is a photo with the 4 colors available, but monitors vary and I still am unsure.  Holly has kindly been fielding questions on FB all day because many of us had questions. She said I'd be medium - still not totally convinced but probably between the two lightest shades I might be.

Regular Contributor

Desi1 Thank you for replying.

Respected Contributor

Lori, you are welcome!  There is video, maybe they said what Suzette was wearing.  Hoping if they do another presentation in the future they will cover all the gaps in info.

Frequent Contributor

Hi Lori. Suzette was in Tan...she's always the next shade after Medium. I always wear the same shades as Suzette and I ordered the Tan. Hope that helps.

Regular Contributor

Thank you Bianca.

Regular Contributor

Yeah, I wish Sandra would have let Holly talk, and I wish they discussed the colors a bit.  

Frequent Contributor

You're welcome Lori.