Honored Contributor

Stridex dupe at Walmart.......................

[ Edited ]

EQUATE BEAUTY MAXIMUM STRENGTH CLEANSING PADS

(2% salicylic acid)

Started getting breakoutsWoman Surprised Never had acne before in my life. Not sure what is causing them but the only thing different I'm doing is using PC 1% retinol which contains cones. That will break me out everytime I use anything that has cones in it. 

I am not about to stop using the retinol so I went on a hunt for some acne treatment and the brand Stridex kept coming up. Went to Wallys to get some but instead bought the dupe pads. My breakouts have cleared up! These Equate pads...you get 90 for less than 3, they are alcohol-free and I got free shipping with store pick-up. Love them!Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Stridex dupe at Walmart.......................

There are several impressive Equate products out there.  A few years ago I was buying the Olay dupes and was very happy with them.  Read the labels and do not be afraid to try them.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@just bee wrote:

There are several impressive Equate products out there.  A few years ago I was buying the Olay dupes and was very happy with them.  Read the labels and do not be afraid to try them.

ITA     Walmart has an excellent generic brand!   I have tried several Equate products and never been disappointed with any of them!    

Honored Contributor

I don't use the DD but I love Equate brand products! I use quite a few of them and save a lot of money!