Super Contributor

Josie has a new kit in strawberries & cream!  It has the body cream and the sugar scrub. I love that sugar scrub. I just completed my auto-delivery for the vanilla bean, so I might have to get this one.

Honored Contributor

@CissyT wrote:

Josie has a new kit in strawberries & cream!  It has the body cream and the sugar scrub. I love that sugar scrub. I just completed my auto-delivery for the vanilla bean, so I might have to get this one.

I use the sugar scrub and the only bad thing I have to say about it is we need larger sizes!!  I mix it with my body wash and then warm shower for at least five minutes and my skin feels petal soft.

Wonderful product.  I use only Josie Maran products on my skin these days.  Yes, expensive, but I look at it as my one indulgence.  I use the body lotions even on days I don't shower.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Frequent Contributor

I had to pick this up. It's all her things that i love...especially the body oil, which isn't in too many scents.  I was disappointed with the TSV so i was so happy to see this. Even looking forward to the lip gloss! I hate those color sticks. 

Super Contributor

Yes, I love the oils. You could also mix the strawberry scented oil with the unscented body butters or any unscented lotions you might have. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Strawberries & Cream

[ Edited ]

I grabbed this one also.  I don't wear traditional perfume much anymore since so many people have allergies. This should "stay close" and be a nice warm hug. 

Oh..I stopped by Nordies and they had a Jo Malone that was amazing.  Wild Strawberry and Parsley.  Fresh, clean, and unique. Expensive though...$70 for 1 oz. Love the bottle also. Maybe later, have to budget. 

Jo Malone™ 'Wild Strawberry & Parsley' Cologne

Contributor

I caved!  Couldn't resist.  I decided to go on auto-delivery too.  

Respected Contributor

I also could not resist.  Bought the new Strawberry set as well as the TSV in Vanilla/Almond.  Also bought the honey butter balm in two new scents.  Love her stuff!!!!

Respected Contributor

I didn't get to see any of the shows yesterday but this sounds delicious and strawberries are my favorite!! My question is was this on Easy pay yesterday? Seeing that it is a higher piced item I was just wondering because it isn't doday.

Frequent Contributor

Yes, it was on 2 easy pays yesterday

Contributor

I also ordered the Strawberries and Cream set!  And, ordered the TSV just after midnight for my daughter and me.  I love Josie's products and laughed so hard when the TSV sold out and she did the "Chicken Dance"!!  Did anyone else see it?