Honored Contributor

Re: Stomach sleepers: WHY use a ""Sleeping Mask""?

On 6/20/2014 Buck-i-Nana said:
On 6/20/2014 Usedtobeoxox said:

Stomach sleepers don't sleep with their face buried face down in their pillows, at least I don't and my kids don't.

Ok I finally understand its not an eye mask its a cosmetic sleep mask the OP refers to

Thanks for the clarification. How simple it would have been for the OP to explain instead of the uppity nonsense she did. Again, she's someone I probably will avoid from here on out.

I'm still at a loss. What's the difference between an eye mask and a cosmetic sleep mask?

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

On 6/20/2014 suzyQ3 said:

Stomach sleepers don't sleep with their face buried face down in their pillows, at least I don't and my kids don't.

Ok I finally understand its not an eye mask its a cosmetic sleep mask the OP refers to

Thanks for the clarification. How simple it would have been for the OP to explain instead of the uppity nonsense she did. Again, she's someone I probably will avoid from here on out.

I'm still at a loss. What's the difference between an eye mask and a cosmetic sleep mask?

I think it's the difference between a physical mask (like Zorro wears) and a mask product (cream that you slather on your face).
Respected Contributor

On 6/20/2014 WenGirl42 said:

I think it's the difference between a physical mask (like Zorro wears) and a mask product (cream that you slather on your face).

@ WenGirl42, You know your stuff! HSN sells two sleeping masks. They're actually called "sleeping facials": Korres Wild Rose and Korres Yoghurt. Also, Sisley has a mask that can be used as a "sleeping facial" called Black Rose Cream Mask.

I had to give up using "Sleeping masks" because I sleep on my stomach. Occasionally, I'll use the Sisley mask at nite as an eye treatment only and wear the Korres Wild Rose in the daytime. However, my skin seems to look better when I wear the Korres at nite.

I just can't sleep on my back. Trying to do so, keeps me awake all nite. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Honored Contributor

On 6/20/2014 WenGirl42 said:
On 6/20/2014 suzyQ3 said:

Oh, goodness. Okay, then, thanks. I'm obviously out of my element here. {#emotions_dlg.scared}

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland