Respected Contributor

Stomach sleepers: WHY use a "Sleeping Mask"?

If you don't sleep on your back ALL NITE, why use a sleeping mask? It's all gonna end up on your pillow anyway. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Respected Contributor

Re: Stomach sleepers: WHY use a ""Sleeping Mask""?

Stomach sleepers don't sleep with their face buried face down in their pillows, at least I don't and my kids don't.

Respected Contributor

Agree and I often find myself face down like I did this morning. Maybe it's b/c the DOG, a rescued cocker spaniel, has taken over the bed. MY DH jokes that Indy is my 2nd husband -both are high maintainance.

Super Contributor

Mine stays on!

Respected Contributor

On 6/20/2014 Buck-i-Nana said:

Stomach sleepers don't sleep with their face buried face down in their pillows, at least I don't and my kids don't.

Well, I guess, if your head's on backwards, your face would never touch the pillow. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Super Contributor

On 6/20/2014 rina33 said:

Well, I guess, if your head's on backwards, your face would never touch the pillow. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

{#emotions_dlg.w00t}{#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

On 6/20/2014 rina33 said:

I have no idea what you're talking about, or if I stumbled in on an inside joke. I didn't say your face doesn't touch the pillow, I said your face is not buried in the pillow. You DO realize that the head indeed turns both left and right without having to do any gymnastics? My head is on the pillow the same as it is when I sleep on my side. If I'm wearing a sleep mask, it's still in place when I wake.

Won't bother responding to you any more, apparently there's an agenda or a reading comprehension issue going on here.

Honored Contributor

I'm at a loss at to what this thread is even about. Is the opening post a response to something else?

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Ok I finally understand its not an eye mask its a cosmetic sleep mask the OP refers to

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

On 6/20/2014 Usedtobeoxox said:

Ok I finally understand its not an eye mask its a cosmetic sleep mask the OP refers to

Thanks for the clarification. How simple it would have been for the OP to explain instead of the uppity nonsense she did. Again, she's someone I probably will avoid from here on out.