Esteemed Contributor

Still searching for the perfect undereye concealor................

Has anyone found the perfect product?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Still searching for the perfect undereye concealor................

The IT Cosmetics undereye corrector (not concealer) does it for me. It looks very pink going on, but completly hides dark circles. 

Honored Contributor

I use L'Oreal BB creme.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hopi  I really must say a couple of products have really helped me in this.  I also need to say that due to maternal genetics I've HAD really dark circles until now.

I finally discovered a couple of products by Peter Thomas Roth that have made a big difference in my complextion over all including dark circles.  When applying makeup I start with IT cosmetics 'byebye' under eye concealer cream followed with IT pores powder to set.  The 'byebye' works wonders under the eyes and for dark age/sun spots. 

Honored Contributor

I don't have a big problem in this area so you can take my suggestion for what it's worth.  I recently purchased the Bare Minerals BareSkin TSV and really like the serum concealer that came with that.  I did not like IT Bye Bye Undereye at all.  If I had a bad undereye problem, I'd look for the appropriate color correcting concealer (Physicians Formula is one company that has it - they come in yellow, green, and lavender, I think) and apply that first, before my flesh colored concealer or foundation.  

Respected Contributor

@pas4116 wrote:

The IT Cosmetics undereye corrector (not concealer) does it for me. It looks very pink going on, but completly hides dark circles. 

This is working well for me too. My dark circles are horrible. If you don't apply this too thick, it doesn't settle into wrinkles. 

Regular Contributor

I have tried many products. The absolute best routine for me is using Philosophy Hope in a Tube Eye Cream then Bobbi Brown Corrector and Bobbi Brown Concealer. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@pas4116 wrote:

@Dorothy11...this is my favorite, too! I have both the Bye-Bye Under Eye & CC Eye Cream, but the one I like best is the undereye corrector. It covers and corrects better than the other two and doesn't feel heavy. Love IT!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

The Bare Minerals BareSkin  serum concealer is great coverage and very natural on the skin. I just bought the duo here for $29 (great price!).

Trusted Contributor

hopi, I'm still searching, too!  Lately it seems that whenever I find one I like, upon further inspection I discover that it has tiny little sparkles in it, and I don't like that.  Right now I'm having the best results with IT's Bye Bye Undereye Waterproof.  I like the waterproof version because it seems less shiny than the original.  I like it enough that I just ordered IT's CC Cream to give that a try, too.  If you find something great, please let us know!