Trusted Contributor

Re: Still a BE girl but love to try other brands too. Are you like me?

I have never been a strictly one brand type of person. I like to try the best of a variety of lines. I do like BE but go through stages. I love the looks of it but I get tired of the mess of loose powder. I do have some of the Ready products, and am pretty happy with those.

Super Contributor

I could have sworn I posted here the other day, but I don't see it now. I use to be 100% BE for 10 years! Then along came Ready, repeat colors in kits, Leslie leaving, RTC eyeliners, less QVC BE shows, etc...Even though I had plenty of make up, when I needed a new make up pick me up, BE just wasn't cutting it. I've now gone to Laura Mercier, Bobbi Brown, Benefit, Tarte and Too Faced...and I am very happy with these lines! I tried Mally & it was just OK. I want to try It cosmetics next.
Contributor

Oh yeah! I love to explore. I like Tarte, UD, Benefit and Buxom (another BM brand). In the winter I can't wear my mmu so I was excited to try the liquid foundation from Buxom and it is really nice.

Respected Contributor

My preferred brands are BE and Laura Geller. I am very happy with both of these brands and see no need to try any others like Tarte, It, Josie Maran or any other lines. I do occasionally get something from Clinique that my mom gives me from the GWP she gets when she buys her moisturizer and soap from them. She doesn't use eyeliner, mascara or eyeshadow, but uses foundations, blushes, lipsticks/glosses. I gave up buying Clinique stuff myself years ago.

Frequent Contributor

I too love to experiment. I am a sucker for eyeshadow paleites and own many. I am addicted to Urban Decay and stalk all their palettes to see if I need them in my life and I usually do. I adore Urban Decay eyeshadows. I have also been loving Josie Maran and Tarte lately. However I do love BE foundations, original is my favorite and the other complexion products. They give me great coverage and blend well on my skin. I love the look of no makeup makeup. The only products that have not wowed me are BE eyeliners, otherwise I love everything else.

Super Contributor

On 2/6/2014 cammybee said:

I too love to experiment. I am a sucker for eyeshadow paleites and own many. I am addicted to Urban Decay and stalk all their palettes to see if I need them in my life and I usually do. I adore Urban Decay eyeshadows. I have also been loving Josie Maran and Tarte lately. However I do love BE foundations, original is my favorite and the other complexion products. They give me great coverage and blend well on my skin. I love the look of no makeup makeup. The only products that have not wowed me are BE eyeliners, otherwise I love everything else.

You sound so much like me I was reading this and got tickled at it! Except I use Matte BE foundation. Before BE changed I was strictly BE & had to have every e/s, blush color they made! Now I'm branching out too!