Respected Contributor

A couple of months ago, there was a thread about a new Stila blush that many were loving.  That thread is gone now.   What was the bush and which colors are faves for cool skin tones?  TIA.

Trusted Contributor

Trusted Contributor

Shimmering Lotus 

It is Stila Aquaglow blush, comes in several colors and is a lovely product.  You ask about shades for a cool tone - I am a warm tone complexion and prefer cool toned blush and purchased the blossom lily which is a very cool toned pink.  The other shades are warmer in tone. 

This is available in both Sephora AND Ulta.

Honored Contributor

Nordstrom carries Stila - free shpg.  Stila has great blushes.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Re: Stila blush?

[ Edited ]

Thanks for your reply, fitfuninformed.  That's what I was trying to remember.

I went to Ulta and took a look....I decided to try Water Lily.  I also looked at Water Blossom, but it looked too light for my coloring; I think it would disappear on me.    Can't wait to try Water Lily!

Thanks for your help.

Respected Contributor

I tried Water Lily today.   Hmmm...not sure yet.  In my makeup mirror, it looks like I've put hardly any on, not much color at all, seems like I should put on more, but in incandescent light, it looks very bright and seems like I should tone it down!  How weird is that?   So I think it will take some time to get used to.

I might give Rosewater a try, too.  That looks like a nice neutral color.

Honored Contributor

@nomless wrote:

I tried Water Lily today.   Hmmm...not sure yet.  In my makeup mirror, it looks like I've put hardly any on, not much color at all, seems like I should put on more, but in incandescent light, it looks very bright and seems like I should tone it down!  How weird is that?   So I think it will take some time to get used to.

I might give Rosewater a try, too.  That looks like a nice neutral color.

I've had that experience with the JM cheek gelees...different lighting=different appearance of intensity.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland