How do you get the 8.00 price  I see 26.00? TIA

Respected Contributor

Re: Stila Aqua Glow Watercolor Blush

@jackson 1 wrote:

How do you get the 8.00 price  I see 26.00? TIA

It was on sale, but no longer is. 

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 - Thank you for posting about these! When you first posted I ordered Shimmering Lotus and Rosewater for me, and Water Lily for DD. They came today, and I can't wait to try them! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom let us know what you think!

@suzyQ3 thanks for your rating of the colors!

@FUTURE lol we both really liked those JM gelees. Do you like the stila formula even better?

Rosewater just really seems to be the top dog in reviews!

Honored Contributor

Will do @HappyDaze! If I had more ambition I'd try them tonight. I might try to wear Rosewater tomorrow morning. I just hope if it doesn't look right I'll have time to change it! Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@beach-mom let us know what you think!

@suzyQ3 thanks for your rating of the colors!

@FUTURE lol we both really liked those JM gelees. Do you like the stila formula even better?

Rosewater just really seems to be the top dog in reviews!

@HappyDaze, I prefer the Stila. The JM is good, but I think the Stila is slightly easier to work with, and the color wears longer. 

Super Contributor

I didn't get the blushes because I have so many already, but I love Stila products!  My all time favorite mascara is their Huge Extreme Lash. I never hear anyone talk about it or the beauty vloggers on youtube mention it. I got it in my Whole Lot of Love Blush/Shadow palette and I was hooked. I have all kinds of other high-end and drugstore mascara, but I always reach for the Stila. Just wanted to mention it in case you are looking for a great mascara.

While I breathe, I hope - - South Carolina
Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze - Checking back in!

I've been alternating Rosewater and Shimmering Lotus for a few days now. I like them both very much! On me (light, warm) the Rosewater gives me a "just in from the cold" look on my cheeks. They are both sheer and I applied them lightly, but I imagine I would get more color payoff with a heavier, or double, application. The Shimmering Lotus shows no shimmer, but again gives me a glow, but this time tinged with peach. They go on smoothly. I just use a dab of what is in the top of the lid, and I use my fingers. If I put it on around 7:00 a.m. I can still see it faintly around 5:00 p.m. - that's pretty good! I could take it with me and reapply around noon or so. I think I adjusted pretty well, considering it's been a long time since I have relied on liquid blush!  Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

The blushes are back to $8.00 again. I just ordered 2 and they have shipped already. Hope those who wanted them can get them now.

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom thank you for sharing your experience! Sounds nice. Smiley Happy