Occasional Contributor

Who is using eye cream? When? I use it twice a day, in the morning before going to work and in the evening before sleeping. The one I use is good but there is a bad point especially when I go to work: it's a bit oily and greasy after three hours and it mess my eye makeup up so it doesn't last long and I need to fix it when I go to the toilet. Does it happen to you? If not, what do you use?

Honored Contributor

@silvermoon  I use eye treatment products in my skincare routine, but my AM and PM products are not the same.  Thinner consistency in the AM (if I'm going to be wearing makeup) and thicker in the PM.  

Honored Contributor

@silvermoon

I cannot use heavy eye creams for this very reason.  If you need something heavier, maybe just use it at night and switch to something lighter in the morning when you are going to be applying makeup.

I use ones either by Boots or L'oreal.  Several Boots one are not sticky at all.  Ulta and Target have a selectiion.  And I use one by L'oreal which is called Revitalift.  It is not heavy either.  

I am sure other posters will have some suggestions for producsts, too.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

i don't use eye cream during the day for the reasons that you stated.  i just use a moisturizer and that works fine for me.  i've never found anything that works without smearing eyeliner and if i use powder on top it looks worse.

Honored Contributor

Re: Sticky eye cream

[ Edited ]

@silvermoon

I use Estee Lauder eye gel during the day... and it is not thick or greasy.bit makes a HUGE difference,too.

i know because I decided not to bother with it for a week! LOL

At night I use Renova.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Valued Contributor

This post has been removed by QVC. Links to another website.

Honored Contributor

I always include using eye moisturizer. But I stay away from any gels. They

always stay sticky and gooey. I love using my staple Clinique All About Eyes regular or rich. Love it!

"Pure Michigan"