Honored Contributor
On 9/17/2014 Shelbelle said:
On 9/17/2014 Sunshine Kate said:
On 9/16/2014 Shelbelle said:
On 9/15/2014 Sunshine Kate said:
On 9/15/2014 Shelbelle said:

My fave is Palladio Retractable Herbal Eye Pencils, comes in many shades, very inexpensive and lasts all day, use on top and bottom lids. get them at Sally's and ebay.

How is Palladio on the waterline?

Excellent!!!!

Shelbelle,

I went to Sally yesterday and bought the Palladio retractable. I couldn't wait to try and even though I only wore it for about 4 hours, so far so good!

I also noticed it's made in USA and around $6. So much for things costing more being made in the USA. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Hope you like them, probably better price on ebay, I usually pay about $5. Let me know how it goes. My faves are Smokey and Deep Blue

They actually carry this brand at Ulta too. Regular price is $4.99, right now there is a buy one get one half off too. About a dozen colors. I may give these a try if the company is Cruelty free (need to find out). Thanks for the rec!

Honored Contributor
On 9/16/2014 doglover3 said:

very good to know and that color sounds good. I now use Mally's ever color in deep olive or dark olive forget which but got it here on QVC for $15. I use the $1 ELF lid primer first though and it lasts all day for me on the upper lid but on the lower lash line I have to touch up for night time. I love a nice olive color and usually is very hard to find but this is perfect.

Shelbelle, will also check out Palladio Retractable Herbal Eye Pencils. Do they have a deep or dark olive do you know, thanks.

Actually, they do have a shade called Olive, it is my least fave of the bunch. it goes on very light, way too light for me. Eggplant is a nice deep purple.

Trusted Contributor

Can anyone suggest a stay-put, waterproof or stain lip pencil? I have and like IT's but was wondering if there was anything else out there, less expensive maybe. I've also tried and use Smashbox as well.

Honored Contributor
On 9/18/2014 fitfuninformed said:

Can anyone suggest a stay-put, waterproof or stain lip pencil? I have and like IT's but was wondering if there was anything else out there, less expensive maybe. I've also tried and use Smashbox as well.

Palladio also makes waterproof lip pencils.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you Shelbelle! I hope Palladio's colors are true - lip liner colors can be so off if you know what I mean. I want a natural lip color for my medium tone complexion. Definitely worth looking into, thank you again.

Respected Contributor

NYX also makes a retractible lip liner that really stays on for me all day (around $4.00)........especially when I use it along with my Maybelline 24-hour Super Stay lip color!

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor
On 9/17/2014 Shelbelle said:
On 9/16/2014 doglover3 said:

very good to know and that color sounds good. I now use Mally's ever color in deep olive or dark olive forget which but got it here on QVC for $15. I use the $1 ELF lid primer first though and it lasts all day for me on the upper lid but on the lower lash line I have to touch up for night time. I love a nice olive color and usually is very hard to find but this is perfect.

Shelbelle, will also check out Palladio Retractable Herbal Eye Pencils. Do they have a deep or dark olive do you know, thanks.

Actually, they do have a shade called Olive, it is my least fave of the bunch. it goes on very light, way too light for me. Eggplant is a nice deep purple.

thank you, don't want the olive if it is a light one, love the Mally deep olive but do like plum as well so will try this in plum, thanks again. I did pick up 2 either dark or deep olives at the Christmas Tree Shops in Wet & Wild for 79 cents I think it was and is good for top lining using my ELF sheer lid primer. Another posted told me about this W&W and getting it at the christmas tree shoppe, works well too and was surprised for that price. It is a deep dark olive, looks good with my hazel green eyes. I have very dark brown hair, very dark but I have a fair complexion.