Respected Contributor
On 9/15/2014 Shelbelle said:

My fave is Palladio Retractable Herbal Eye Pencils, comes in many shades, very inexpensive and lasts all day, use on top and bottom lids. get them at Sally's and ebay.

How is Palladio on the waterline?

Super Contributor

Thanks Kat for mentioning these. I ran out of my black liner a few days ago and have just been using black shadow for liner. I'll check these out.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks! Looking forward to hearing more...

Super Contributor

It is the middle of the night and my eyeliner is still on the waterline. I've tossed and turned, slept a few minutes and it is till there. I think you will need a mu towelette, face cream or baby oil to remove it.

Respected Contributor

very good to know and that color sounds good. I now use Mally's ever color in deep olive or dark olive forget which but got it here on QVC for $15. I use the $1 ELF lid primer first though and it lasts all day for me on the upper lid but on the lower lash line I have to touch up for night time. I love a nice olive color and usually is very hard to find but this is perfect.

Shelbelle, will also check out Palladio Retractable Herbal Eye Pencils. Do they have a deep or dark olive do you know, thanks.

Occasional Contributor
On 9/15/2014 Katluvr58 said:
On 9/15/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

Thanks for the info!

Ahhh JLF you are very welcome. Let me know if you need the seller.

I'd love to know who you bought the from on eBay! There are quite a few.

Honored Contributor
On 9/15/2014 Sunshine Kate said:

My fave is Palladio Retractable Herbal Eye Pencils, comes in many shades, very inexpensive and lasts all day, use on top and bottom lids. get them at Sally's and ebay.

Excellent!!!!

Trusted Contributor

A couple of ears ago, I found the best eyeliner remover I've ever used. It looks just like the L'Oreal eye makeup remover; same bottle, same lid, identical.

But, it is the Walgreens brand of that remover. I have irritated eyes constantly and this does not bother them a bit. I put a little on a q-tip or a cotton ball. close my eye and gently swipe the upper lid and them close my eyes tighter so I can swipe the bottom waterline.

Respected Contributor
On 9/16/2014 Shelbelle said:

Excellent!!!!

Shelbelle,

I went to Sally yesterday and bought the Palladio retractable. I couldn't wait to try and even though I only wore it for about 4 hours, so far so good!

I also noticed it's made in USA and around $6. So much for things costing more being made in the USA. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor
On 9/17/2014 Sunshine Kate said:
On 9/16/2014 Shelbelle said:

Excellent!!!!

Shelbelle,

I went to Sally yesterday and bought the Palladio retractable. I couldn't wait to try and even though I only wore it for about 4 hours, so far so good!

I also noticed it's made in USA and around $6. So much for things costing more being made in the USA. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Hope you like them, probably better price on ebay, I usually pay about $5. Let me know how it goes. My faves are Smokey and Deep Blue. They are $4.99 at Sallys online.