New Contributor

I,m looking for a eyeliner for the waterline That stays put. Any suggestions?

Honored Contributor
Wet n Wild “breakup-proof”eye gel pencil. Just started using it a month ago and it stays on until I take it off with a makeup wipe.
Honored Contributor

@GiGi B wrote:

@GiGi B   Hello. My recommendation was always Mally's waterproof pencils, but difficult to find them except sets since ULTA no longer has them. For pencils, the best I've found are Urban Decay 24/7 pencils...more shades than you can ever need. 

My first choice for the waterline is gel liner w/ very fine brush. I use Bobbi Brown. 

Honored Contributor

I use Palladio Retractable Herbal Eye Pencils, come in some very nice shades. Find them at Sally's or on ebay or amazon. 

Esteemed Contributor

@lovesrecess wrote:
Wet n Wild “breakup-proof”eye gel pencil. Just started using it a month ago and it stays on until I take it off with a makeup wipe.

@lovesrecess I've been reading some really good reviews about the Wet n Wild breakup-proof gel pencil.  Thanks for sharing that.  I'm going to look for one next time I go to the store.

Honored Contributor

@GiGi B wrote:

@GiGi B  - I've tried many eyeliners for the waterline and the only one that comes close is IT Cosmetic gel pencils.  None of the others worked for me at all.  

Respected Contributor

Yes!  This Sephora pencil is GREAT!  You do need a sharpener for it, but it is creamy so sharpening it is easy, and it goes on the waterline easily.  Stays as long as you want it to stay, too, since it's waterproof.  It's phenomenal. I use 01 Black Lace-Matte.

Screen Shot 2020-06-27 at 11.13.37 AM.png 

Respected Contributor

I swim every day, laps and resistance exercise in the water.  I like KVD Vegan Beauty Tattoo eyeliner.  I don't wear it in the waterline, but it is waterproof where I apply it very close to my lash line all day every day, even after swimming.  It also comes in brown, which is my prefered color.

And just for the naysayers, I know all the drama about the original creator, but I am not worried about the past behavior of an individual no longer affiliated with the brand.  KVD product is packed and shipped in my home state.  So if it works for me, doesn't reward bad behavior, and people in my state get wages from my purchase, it is a win all the way around.

Respected Contributor

@Ainhisg wrote:

Yes!  This Sephora pencil is GREAT!  You do need a sharpener for it, but it is creamy so sharpening it is easy, and it goes on the waterline easily.  Stays as long as you want it to stay, too, since it's waterproof.  It's phenomenal. I use 01 Black Lace-Matte.

Screen Shot 2020-06-27 at 11.13.37 AM.png 

ITA! Have tried many & these work and they are not expensive!!

Super Contributor

Laura Geller's Kajal eye liners are the absolute best at staying on for me. It has such excellent staying power. I love them.