Esteemed Contributor

Stash found in closet Help! What are these for?

I was decluttering. When I bought Philosophy I apparently bought kits. I wanted the cologne and body wash and now I find things I cannot figure out what they are for. Any help would be appreciated. Labels are vague by my standards. Want to know what they are:

1.Falling in Love OLIVE OIL BODY SCRUB

2.Falling in Love Firming body emulsion.

I don't want to open them. Not sure what to do with them. Would it be okay to sell on Ebay. Large 32oz containers. Yikes what was I thinking.

Respected Contributor

Re: Stash found in closet Help! What are these for?

1. Would be a body exfoliator for arms legs, knees, elbows, feet, probably not for tender areas like the face.

2. Probably a body lotion.

As for selling on ebay, go there are see if Philosophy products are offered and the prices. These items would be costly to ship because of their weight.

Why don't you use them or offer to a friend? How old are they?

Contributor

About how old are they? Yes, you can sell on E-bay. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Really had no intention of selling, just wanted to know if it were LEGAL to sell.

Friends don't want it. And four daughters not interested in anything.

Love to get to someone who can use it and want it.

Trusted Contributor

Lots of Philosophy's body lotions are identified as "firming emulsion" - Amazing Grace, for instance. Really don't know how "firming" it is but it's just a body lotion.

As to how to get rid of them - I would donate them to Good Will. They will accept these items, especially at this time when they have a lot of people doing their Christmas shopping there. Someone will be thrilled to find such a nice gift!

Regular Contributor

Donate to a womens shelter

Respected Contributor

I live 've the body emulsion fragrance of Falling in Love. It's also a darn good lotion. it smells even better than the perfume. I might think of donating them to a children's gift drive...teenaged girls (and boys)are often overlooked and only the little kids get toys. Oh,and at ulta they have the $15 perfume small bottles or roller balls to make a set. . It would make some teen girl happy. I donate Ulta makeup kits, lotions,body wash, men's body wash,cute socks,nail polish,mens cologne, Starbucks cards,etc. It's nice to know teens are not left out.
Occasional Contributor

Absolutely donate to a shelter or drive that includes teenage girls!!! They would love to receive more than just essentials. I do it whenever I have things like that!!!!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Since they are not opened you could donate them to a woman's shelter.

Esteemed Contributor

I will probably donate them. It was just that they were part of a set and I have no clue what they are for. All I wanted was the product that washed me in the shower plus the cologne. I have no idea what the others would do for me and they are soooo very oversized.