Honored Contributor

@Midmodwrote:
@Shanus
Yes, that's what I've been doing with the new Neutrogena tinted moisturizer I bought at Thanksgiving.
I use a light layer all over then apply the Neutrogena foundation from my cheekbones to my jaw. If I think I need a little more coverage on my nose , I'll dot a tiny bit and use a sponge. That helps. I want so much to use a powder to set but I'm afraid of settling and caking.

@MidmodYou can also use a bit of concealer if needed in a shade to match the foundation, not the lighter shade for under eyes. Many setting powders are very finely milled so they don't crease or cake. I use a spray afterwards to take away any powdery look. You can also also apply the powders with a slightly damp sponge.

Trusted Contributor
Really Shanus? I had absolutely no idea that I could apply powder like that's. I have several powders but I maybe think the finest I have would probably be the IT pore powder. I also have Elf setting spray. I tried using it a few times but it seemed to cause my concealer to separate so I stopped spraying all over. I also tried spraying on a blender and dabbing on but it didn't seem to do much so I stopped because it was an extra step. I'll try that trick with a powder. I have a Mira esse powder that I love and would like to use again. So I'm definitely going to try that.
I have two concealers from N because I mistakenly bought the same shade as my moisturizing tint and had to repurchase lighter. So I can use the darker shade to cover cheek area. THANKS!!
Trusted Contributor
*Mirenesse** (sp)
Honored Contributor

It only makes sense that merchants are going to use the best, most flattering light possible to display their product. I've been in jewelry stores with lighting so intense, it would make a clump of mud sparkle.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment