Respected Contributor

Has anyone used this?  How did you like it?  How dark a tan did it give you after a one time treatment?  Thanks!

A394028
St. Tropez Self-Tan Purity Vitamins Bronzing Water Body Mist Duo
ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Valued Contributor

@spent2much I haven't tried this particular one but the Saint Tropez gradual tan in the Brown bottle has proven to be a winner to me. I see they have it paired up with another product which I'm unsure of but I have been very happy with the gradual tan in the brown bottle. Have used it for several years

Honored Contributor

I have used San Tropez foam in the turq and white.  I don't go past 2 coats to get a nice color.  

I am a light olive skin, green eyes (in light) and true ashe blonde.  

Dark adds harshness=aging.

Valued Contributor

Re: St. Tropez self tanner

[ Edited ]

I have used three products: tanning face oil drops, the original white bottle with teal cover and black lettering and then the aqua/blue bottle express.  I despised the oil, there was a texture issue and color (of the tan)  issue. The bottle products were fine, for color only.  I would apply on the weekends throughout the summer and would last week BUT I had to plan my day for it. The claims you could put clothes on after it dried, not true.  I was tacky all day and trasferring everwhere. I would sit on a towel on the couch in front of a fan.  There was also a lot that went down the drain.

Honored Contributor

@ajsidney12 

The foam dries instantly.  I have never had an issue.  I use it before bedtime.

Valued Contributor

@ECBG  I am really glad it worked for you without mess.  I loved the color, their products in general have great color but it just is not for me.  I use Tan Luxe lotion from HSN and love it!

Honored Contributor

@ajsidney12 wrote:

@ECBG  I am really glad it worked for you without mess.  I loved the color, their products in general have great color but it just is not for me.  I use Tan Luxe lotion from HSN and love it!

@ajsidney12 

My sister prefered towelettes.  She had slightly lighter skin and blue eyes.

I just use the "foam and done".  She was a nurse and didn't need a lot.

Honored Contributor

I think it depends on the color of your skin.  I'm as light as a sheep, the lightest of makeup, so one coat didn't do much of anything.  I had to go at least three.

St. Tropez was the best I used, but it still gave me a slightly orange color. 

For me, I found tanners were best used to smooth out a natural suntan.