Contributor

Square Brush!

When I went to a new (last appointment) hairdresser, she used a squared brush to blow dry my hair. I had seen them and was surprised that she used one on my hair. I asked her why she was using it. She said it gives a lift effect, which it does! I was so impressed with it, I just bought one at Sally Beauty which it is also ionic and LOVE it!  I have wavy/curly hair and it straightens and lifts my hair which length is currently at my ear lobe - working on growing it slightly longer. It also smooths my hair out avoiding unwanted cowlicks & kinks. I was using a regular roundand paddle brushes and the square brush results are amazing!  Should have had one years ago. Thought I would share this if anyone was interested and had seen or is using these square brushes available. 🤗

Valued Contributor

Re: Square Brush!

I'll have to check that out. Sounds interesting.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you wil have to check this out. I wear my hair in asymmetrical cut and its thick and wavy. So I am always looking for ways to tame it down but still have lift to my hair.

Trusted Contributor

@Villagesbabe

Can you be more specific? I was trying to look up the brush you described on Sally's website, but I am not finding an ionic square brush.

What brand name did you get?

Is this a square paddle brush?

TY!

Respected Contributor

It's probably what they call a square paddle brush.
Contributor

http://www.instyle.com/news/square-hair-brushes-fromm-beauty-1907-review

Actually a square brush. I have had one for years!

Contributor

Yes to JoBee's image. The brand at Sally's is Edge Ahead by Fromm. I got the large one. Sorry, it's thermal and not ionic. 

Trusted Contributor

Thank you, Villagesbabe & JoBee!

Respected Contributor

JoBee wrote:

http://www.instyle.com/news/square-hair-brushes-fromm-beauty-1907-review

Actually a square brush. I have had one for years!

Thanks for posting a link to the correct brush.  I thought the O/P meant a flat square paddle brush.  Totally opposite of the above. 

Trusted Contributor

So, there are ionic square brushes.

https://www.amazon.com/Ionic-Blue-Large-Square-Round/dp/B0012V7XU6

And also, youtube has blowouts w/ the Fromm!

This was new to me, so thanks again for the recommendation!

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2016 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View