Honored Contributor

Re: Spring Orange Blossom Versus Summer Honey Peach?

I did not get SOB because of some of the ingredients that can be drying and pretty glad I didn't because many said it smelled citrusy, which I am not very fond of.

I am not a peach scent fan for body and haircare (although I do like peaches to eat!) but I really love the scent of SHP- it is light, not strongly scented, smells like fresh peaches with a touch of peach blossom scent (faintly floral). I am not a real floral person either but this has the slightest hint of floral and sweet honey, but not overly sweet. It is an amazing scent but more importantly to me....the performance is AMAZING! My hair is the shiniest, softest, silkiest and smoothest it has ever been, even more so than SMC. I don't have frizzies at all with this, even when it was raining here which is usually when I get some frizzies. And most significantly, NO TANGLES.Evah! I have never, ever been tangle free for more than a few minutes, lol. My hair just has always been that way. All my hairstylists say it is just the type of hair I have as my hair is not damaged.

I've always had healthy, normal hair until recently it has become a little drier, along with my skin boo, hormones! lol! Anyway, SHP is a miracle to my hair. I am even using it for the first cleanse, which I haven't been using WEN for my first cleanse for awhile now. I really, strongly encourage you to try it.

Trusted Contributor

For me the smell of SOB was okay but didn't wow me like WVM, my old favorite. I didn't notice citrus in SOB. Just floral. It was still good but I didn't order extras.

SHP wows me. I'm more into sweet and I think SHP is a little sweeter and less floral although it is still sort of a floral. SHP I can smell the peach and the honey but together they make a bit of a floral, if that makes any sense. I know that after my hair dries I can't smell it but hubby can if he sticks his face in it. Yummmm! I can't wait to order the SHP mousse and SC in this. I wish Chaz would also bring out a VTS in it. Oh, and don't forget to try 613 mixed with SHP. It's like a dreamsicle! Maybe I just need a VTS in 613!!

But I think my favorite is still BGT; I want the extras in it too. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

KJPA
Contributor

On 6/3/2014 wishd4it said:

I think it is a matter of preference. I prefer the SOB--just love the the fresh citrus. I just got my SHP today & it is just ok--doesn't blow me away. I am canceling my 32oz in this.

Enjoy whatever is your favorite! Smiley Happy

Me too! I was hoping the honey would be the main scent and also more moisturizing. Very bummed!