Contributor

Hello All

can anyone tell me how close a match the SOB oil is to the RTM. I love the RTM but some how missed the oil last year. I'm considering getting them both on Chaz Dean.com (I have a coupon, Yay) but only if they smell very much the same.

Thanks

SWII

Valued Contributor

Re: Spring Orange Blossom Oil

they are pretty much an exact match, if i remember correctly. i actually think that the orange blossom products are the most matched of any scent i've tried so far when it comes to how the scent translates to each product. all three are great!

Respected Contributor

I really like the SOB scent and I also agree that the oil is very close to the SOB cc scent. I also plan on ordering the SOB oil from the Chaz Dean site since I really love the scent of SOB and will be using it the entire spring season as my seasonal scent.

Honored Contributor

I just got my large bottle of SOB oil from Chaz's site today. I had a little 1 oz from a kit when this first came out and really liked it.

I think it smells like the CC but a little sweeter. It is, BY FAR, the lightest scented of the oils. I cannot sleep in any of the oils. I have tried POM, Fig, Pear and 613 oil and all of them are so strong they wake me up.

I put the oil in around 3 today and every once in a while I get a nice, light scent of it. I think I might be able to sleep in this one.

It's my favorite and I think I might have to get another 4 oz bottle before Spring is done.

I also bought 3 of the 32 oz CCs.

Did I mention this is my absolute favorite scent of all of the cores, seasonals and misc others?

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

On 3/9/2015 VaBelle35 said:

I just got my large bottle of SOB oil from Chaz's site today. I had a little 1 oz from a kit when this first came out and really liked it.

I think it smells like the CC but a little sweeter. It is, BY FAR, the lightest scented of the oils. I cannot sleep in any of the oils. I have tried POM, Fig, Pear and 613 oil and all of them are so strong they wake me up.

I put the oil in around 3 today and every once in a while I get a nice, light scent of it. I think I might be able to sleep in this one.

It's my favorite and I think I might have to get another 4 oz bottle before Spring is done.

Did I mention this is my absolute favorite scent of all of the cores, seasonals and misc others?

I also really like the SOB but SHP is my favorite scent and performance of all of the Wen formulas. I also have a good supply of SOB cleansing conditioners and ordered another 32 oz. size., and also still have a 6 oz. rtm from last year that is 3/4 full. If I purchase the oil from Chaz's site my supply should last me for the entire spring season. Depending on how much I use this spring, I may also purchase more while it is still available to use next spring. Especially if next spring's seasonal is a floral scent. I don't like floral scent's at all and won't order the new spring seasonal scent.

Contributor

Thanks everone for the reply's. I think I'll go ahead an order the oil with the RTM. I usually hate florals, so I was hesitant on this one. But I love the way the RTM smells. I don't have the CC, I gave it to a friend who likes florals, thinking I would hate it, but kept the RTM, for some reason. Turns out I love this one. It's in my top 3. ( WVM/ FTP/ SOB ) now I just have to decide what sizes to get. Lol
Super Contributor

If you think SOB oil is light, try the WWC. I barely get a scent out of that one.

Contributor

On 3/9/2015 CWS22 said:

If you think SOB oil is light, try Isn't that funny / weird. I had the WWC Oil from the 3 piece kit and thought it was very strong orange. I didn't care for it and gave to a coworker to try out. I guess that's what makes scent so subjective. We all smell differently.

Super Contributor

On 3/9/2015 SWII said:
On 3/9/2015 CWS22 said:

If you think SOB oil is light, try Isn't that funny / weird. I had the WWC Oil from the 3 piece kit and thought it was very strong orange. I didn't care for it and gave to a coworker to try out. I guess that's what makes scent so subjective. We all smell differently.

That's true, everybody has a different opinion on these. Or maybe my WWC oil was just a weak batch?

Respected Contributor

On 3/9/2015 CWS22 said:

If you think SOB oil is light, try the WWC. I barely get a scent out of that one.

I've not tried the SOB oil, but I think WWC is the lightest scented oil of all that I've tried.