Honored Contributor

Re: Spring Break/ Summer Skin Care - New Products

trufora-titanium-day-cream-sunscreen-spf30_large.jpg

Trufora is a relatively new tinted moisturizer, which protects from UVA and UVB rays while also delivering vitamin D to the skin for a more hydrated and youthful-looking complexion. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

MDSolarSciences™ Mineral Sunscreen Stick SPF 40

MDSolarSciences™ Mineral Sunscreen Stick SPF 40

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

PHD™ Skin Care Never Miss A Spot™ Sunscreen Body Mist Duo SPF 50

PHD™ Skin Care Sunscreen Body Mist Duo SPF 50

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze - I love the print for this rashguard swimsuit, but it's from one of those questionable offshore sites. Loving the palm frond prints trending this season Heart

2017-Women-s-Palm-Leaf-Leaves-Print-Long-Sleeved-Swim-Rash-Guards-Surfing-Bathing-Suit-Monokini.jpg_640x640.jpg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl yes that is pretty rashguard!Tommy Bahama has some really pretty ones but they are pricey. Like these:

Image result for Tommy Bahama Ombre Long Sleeve Rashguard

This is one I bought awhile back

Image result for Roxy Women's Blowing Mind Short Sleeve Lycra Rash Guard

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl you can get that palm frond rashguard you posted on Amazon for only about $20!

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Chi-town girl yes that is pretty rashguard!Tommy Bahama has some really pretty ones but they are pricey. Like these:

@HappyDaze - oh these are nice! Glad to see some beautiful options. The tops can be dual purpose, not just for swim/water sports. Thx for posting these - I need to place an order today or tmrw

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl you are right- I don't just use them for swimming or surfing. And not all give SPF protection to the degree that Coolibar does. Let me know which you get. I need to buy some more but I'm having a hard time deciding which ones I want!