Honored Contributor

Re: Spring Break/ Summer Skin Care - New Products

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Chi-town girl yeah I doubt HSN will carry the Coolibar products I use, which are mainly for surfing and/or swimming in the ocean or any cold water which are their rashguards and their swim tights/pants/shorts. I don't think shopping channels carry products like that. 

More like this

Image result for Coolibar UPF 50+ Women's Banded Swim Tee

or this

Image result for coolibar rash guard

@HappyDaze

Those are nice rashguards!  I'm going to pick up some of the tops and a rashguard. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:
Coolibar® ZnO Suntect® Lace-Up Hoodie Top
523-643
Coolibar® ZnO Suntect® Lace-Up Hoodie Top

I do like this hoodie though!

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

313-062.jpg

ISOMERS Skincare Frost Skin Cooling Gel 8.12 oz - 313-062

Who It’s For

Cool, soothe and refresh your skin with this - you guessed it - skin cooling gel. It can be applied to your face and body to help cool skin, while keeping your skin looking and feeling comfortable. Whether you've gotten too much sun or just have temperamental skin, let this gel help soothe.

Cooling Gel Benefits:

Enhance glowing skin with this Frost Skin Cooling Gel to moisturize and refresh your skin

This natural non-alcohol lecithin based serum easily glides over your face, arms, legs and shoulders to condition the skin while it soothes and cools the feel of skin

The product is ideal for temperamental skin or skin that has been overexposed to the elements and requires a temporary cooling sensation

An ideal after sun gel that is enriched with natural minerals from cucumber and aloe extracts known for their soothing and refreshing effects, natural tocopherol known for its antioxidant effect and purified dimethicone known for its hydration

Made in Canada

**************************************************************************************

I noticed this new item from ISOMERS. Hope she offers a summer kit with her awesome SPF.

Anything else new for skin care for summer weather/activities? 

I am very interested in this from Isomers.  Sounds really refreshing for summer. Bath & Body has a cucumber gel lotion too that feels heavenly.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

313-062.jpg

Who It’s For

Cool, soothe and refresh your skin with this - you guessed it - skin cooling gel. It can be applied to your face and body to help cool skin, while keeping your skin looking and feeling comfortable. Whether you've gotten too much sun or just have temperamental skin, let this gel help soothe.

Cooling Gel Benefits:

Enhance glowing skin with this Frost Skin Cooling Gel to moisturize and refresh your skin

This natural non-alcohol lecithin based serum easily glides over your face, arms, legs and shoulders to condition the skin while it soothes and cools the feel of skin

The product is ideal for temperamental skin or skin that has been overexposed to the elements and requires a temporary cooling sensation

An ideal after sun gel that is enriched with natural minerals from cucumber and aloe extracts known for their soothing and refreshing effects, natural tocopherol known for its antioxidant effect and purified dimethicone known for its hydration

Made in Canada

**************************************************************************************

I noticed this new item from ISOMERS. Hope she offers a summer kit with her awesome SPF.

I am very interested in this from Isomers.  Sounds really refreshing for summer. Bath & Body has a cucumber gel lotion too that feels heavenly.

I'm interested in this one too @Pecky. Hope she has it in a kit, maybe another kit with SPF besides the one with the microderm products. I think a hair protection product would be great.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Chi-town girl yeah I doubt HSN will carry the Coolibar products I use, which are mainly for surfing and/or swimming in the ocean or any cold water which are their rashguards and their swim tights/pants/shorts. I don't think shopping channels carry products like that. 

More like this

Image result for Coolibar UPF 50+ Women's Banded Swim Tee

or this

Image result for coolibar rash guard

@HappyDaze I love that bottom rash guard. It's SO cute!! I wish I lived near the beach!! 😩😩😩😩

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl I like this coverup on HSN too. But darn they are just so pricey. The HSN price is the same price or more than from Amazon

Coolibar® ZnO Suntect® Seaboard Cover-Up

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Chi-town girl I like this coverup on HSN too. But darn they are just so pricey. The HSN price is the same price or more than from Amazon

Coolibar® ZnO Suntect® Seaboard Cover-Up

@HappyDaze - I caught a portion of yhe 1 hr Coolibar show today.  Olympian Summer Sanders is the rep. She's a 3x melanoma survivor.

I need to look at Amazon. Noticed that for some brands hsn does not offer much of a price break. But I wonder if in a couple mths these items will go on clearance like their other products. I'm tagging them with the red heart to track.

Very cool line. Must be effective given the ACS seal of approval.  I think I'm going to get the hat and one of the tops from hsn. Free shipping & 30 days to try/return.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

313-062.jpg

Who It’s For

Cooling Gel Benefits:

Made in Canada

@Pecky - yes, I will probably pick this up. Just waiting to see what they do for pricing.

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze - I picked up the new Beekman sunscreen. Pricing was reduced from $34 as well as shipping, plus the 15 off coupon. Woman Very Happy

I saw the presentation before it sold out. It's a pump dispenser,  but not a spray.  Small enough to fit in my mskeup bag to carry daily for midday reapplication. Will post a review after I get a chance to try it

Beekman 1802 "Hello Sunshine" Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen Duo 2.4 oz Each - 312-985
312-985- Beekman 1802 "Hello Sunshine" Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen Duo 2.4 oz Each

Honored Contributor

_12964327.jpg

Elizabeth Arden's sunscreen must be the real deal, as both Dr. Shafer and Svedsen recommend this new lightweight formula that protects from both the sun's harsh rays as well as "harmful pollution in the air," according to Dr. Shafer.