Trusted Contributor

Spoiled nail polish by Wet 'N Wild?

Does anyone remember this polish that was sold at CVS stores a few years ago?  I absolutely loved this polish!  I loved the wider brushes and some of the bright colors.  Does anyone know why it was discontinued or where I can find it now?  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: Spoiled nail polish by Wet 'N Wild?

We have Meijer's stores by us and they sell Wet N Wild cosmetics.  Maybe if you look it up or write to the company. Maybe find their web site, lif they have one. I don't know.

Esteemed Contributor

I see it all over in my area. First place that comes to mind is Walgreens. Also KMart, which I go into just to check out their selection of Wet n Wild. 

@Sue98 wrote:

Does anyone remember this polish that was sold at CVS stores a few years ago?  I absolutely loved this polish!  I loved the wider brushes and some of the bright colors.  Does anyone know why it was discontinued or where I can find it now?  Thanks!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

I know Rite Aid always carried them, did you look on ebay or amazon?

Respected Contributor

Wet 'N Wild is readily available in my area at name stores.  Maybe check their website and see what stores in your area sell it. 

(That goes for nail polish also).

Trusted Contributor

Wet 'N Wild brand is sold many places for sure.  What I'm asking about it one nail polish line in particular called "Spoiled".  I see a lot of other nail polishes made by W "N W, but I can't find the "Spoiled" line anywhere.

Respected Contributor

@Sue98 wrote:

Wet 'N Wild brand is sold many places for sure.  What I'm asking about it one nail polish line in particular called "Spoiled".  I see a lot of other nail polishes made by W "N W, but I can't find the "Spoiled" line anywhere.

Thanks, @Sue98.  I understand now.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Sue98

Oops!  I guess we didn't read carefully. If I were you, I'd google Wet n Wild Spoiled and see what comes up. You will probably be able to find some online even if it's been discontinued. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Regular Contributor

@Sue98 I see it on "A"; offered in a collection of 8.  Hope that's what you were looking for !!   Woman Happy