Regular Contributor
I have a short bob and would like to buy a tool to have spiral curls Honestly I have tried soooo many tools and it still comes out blah 😑 I have tried wands, beachwaver, and curling irons. Anyone have other suggestions? Never seems to like like the YouTube videos. Help!! Thanks 😊
Respected Contributor

Why not ask your hair stylist? Or, if you don't have one, find one. They are the experts & in the long run will save you $.

Regular Contributor
Yes my stylist did the spirals on me. I’m sure it’s me! I’m not very good at it. 😂
Occasional Contributor

Wow, I've had your same experience. Bought/tried every tool that was supposed to accomplish these curls.  As good as I am with hair and hair tools, it was not working - until I tried Calista Zen Waver.  There is a slight learning curve, then it is a great hair day every time  I love this tool!!  Bought it directly from Calistatools.com.  Don't think it was available at the Q.  Think you will be very happy with your results!

Regular Contributor
Thank you so much! I’ll check it out!!
Honored Contributor

You probably don't have enough product in your hair.  You will likely have to put gel in your hair as you dry it.

Honored Contributor

I'm intrigued with today's Beauty IQ Steal, the Conair Automatic Curler. Check it out, it might be something which could work for you. @jobiz 

https://www.qvc.com/Conair-Fashion-Curl-Automatic-Curler.product.A347122.html?sc=PSCH&TZ=EST

Trusted Contributor

@Cindersmck5 wrote:

Wow, I've had your same experience. Bought/tried every tool that was supposed to accomplish these curls.  As good as I am with hair and hair tools, it was not working - until I tried Calista Zen Waver.  There is a slight learning curve, then it is a great hair day every time  I love this tool!!  Bought it directly from Calistatools.com.  Don't think it was available at the Q.  Think you will be very happy with your results!

I tried this. My hair falls just beyond my shoulders. It did ok for the hair in front but no way could I ever make the back work. It might work better on shorter hair. 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I'm intrigued with today's Beauty IQ Steal, the Conair Automatic Curler. Check it out, it might be something which could work for you. @jobiz 

https://www.qvc.com/Conair-Fashion-Curl-Automatic-Curler.product.A347122.html?sc=PSCH&TZ=EST

@jobiz  - I have this type of product (can't remember brand) when they first came out on the market maybe 4 years ago.  I paid 99.00 for mine.  It works great and I loved the look.  Only problem for me is that it took forever for me to do my entire head of hair because I have a lot of hair.  However, the result was wonderful and for 39.00, I suggest trying it!

Trusted Contributor

@ElvisShopsSame.  Couldnt do the back of my head.  I have until end of Jan to play with it but I think I will wind up sending it back...