Respected Contributor

Spin to win on HSN. I won $25 GIFT card!!

I am so excited!!!! I never win anything! I have won free shipping and 15% off on this game but never anything else!! whoooo hooo! I had to share with you ladies!

Honored Contributor

Re: Spin to win on HSN. I won $25 GIFT card!!

Hey LisaB-congrats! A nice reward for a frequent shopper. I'm still trying to win a gift card...

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

On 7/29/2014 Chi-town girl said: Hey LisaB-congrats! A nice reward for a frequent shopper. I'm still trying to win a gift card...

I wonder if that plays a part in it. I was watching the game and swore that there wasn't a 25 gift card in the first carral. But I won. I just can't believe it. I think It will go for another new maxi dress. So addicted to them!

Honored Contributor

I won a gift card last summer, so fun, enjoy!!!

Trusted Contributor

I've played the game for years and did win one of the gift cards once.

Honored Contributor

On 7/29/2014 LisaB said:
On 7/29/2014 Chi-town girl said: Hey LisaB-congrats! A nice reward for a frequent shopper. I'm still trying to win a gift card...

I wonder if that plays a part in it. I was watching the game and swore that there wasn't a 25 gift card in the first carral. But I won. I just can't believe it. I think It will go for another new maxi dress. So addicted to them!

Someone posted yesterday that hsn is having a big sale on Aug 1, so you might want to wait & see what they offer for best value.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

How fun!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Congrats!!!

Frequent Contributor

That's awesome, enjoy {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

On 7/29/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 7/29/2014 LisaB said:

Someone posted yesterday that hsn is having a big sale on Aug 1, so you might want to wait & see what they offer for best value.

Good call! Iwill do that. Thanks ladies. I never win anything!