Super Contributor

Re: Spf for the face that does not irritate eyes?

Another vote for Josie!

And you can skip the moisturizer step when you use it.

Valued Contributor

I like the Elta 41 also. I saw it would get mentioned here every now and then so I decided to try it. I love it. I would go back and forth between Paula's Choice Skin Recovery SPF and Dr. Denese's. I think the Elta is the best I've tried. It doesn't feel heavy and the tint is undetectable on my skin. I get mine at Dermstore.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Gorgf,     I have been using No. 7 Beautiful Skin Day Cream Normal/dry SPF 15.  I really like this moisturizer as it does not cause Milia and the price is very reasonable.  I purchased mine at Target.  I will definitely purchase again.  I believe they also offer Normal.oily too.    Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Gorgf The SPF that I use and love is Eucerin Daily Protection Face Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30. This does not sting my eyes and it's not thick. It's easy to work with over my moistiurizer. I really like it and it's inexpensive. You can find this at Wally World or TARGET. It is specifically for sensitive skin and it works well with other products.

Respected Contributor

@Happy54 wrote:

I also live in Florida am 55 . I just started using sunscreen on my face do most of you use moisterizer to or sunscreen enough before doing your makeup??

@Happy54 I use my regular moisturizer all the time before I apply my SPF. I have very dry skin so I don't have a choice, I use Eucerin Daily Protection. SPF 30. I let my moisturizer on for just a couple minutes before applying the SPF.