Honored Contributor

Spent a fortune on myself today

I went to the spa - got a massage - that was Christmas gift from DH - then I decided to get a facial, and a mani, pedi. and my eyebrows waxed. They removed some skin tags too. I have been poked, prodded, burned, soaked,clipped and rubbed down into shape & painted to shine. Whew. I was there for hours. When I got home I told my DH he should look me over carefully as I assume I now look as good as is possible for me to look.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Spent a fortune on myself today

Good for you!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Sounds as if you had a wonderful day.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

Time and $ well spent!

Esteemed Contributor

How nice for you....

Honored Contributor

@151949@Do you feel fabulous?That was a lot of beauty in one day.Which facial did you get?

Honored Contributor

@151949 wrote:

I went to the spa - got a massage - that was Christmas gift from DH - then I decided to get a facial, and a mani, pedi. and my eyebrows waxed. They removed some skin tags too. I have been poked, prodded, burned, soaked,clipped and rubbed down into shape & painted to shine. Whew. I was there for hours. When I got home I told my DH he should look me over carefully as I assume I now look as good as is possible for me to look.

Sounds very nice and pamerping. I could go for a massage right about now!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN  When I woke up today my back was so spaz I almost couldn't get up.Now it is nice and relaxed and comfortable. Massages are absolutely my favorite thing on earth.Then with the mani/pedi they rubbed my feet, legs and hands & arms too. Surely feel good now.

Honored Contributor

I had saved up thinking I would buy myself something special but have not found anything so this was my "something special" for myself. AHHHHH.

Contributor

Sometimes we need a little TLC.