Honored Contributor

Speaking of Eyeliner Pencils

Supernova
Multichrome Gel Liners by Moira Cosmetics.  Never heard of them.  They are probably an indie brand.  SIX DOLL-HAIRS!  I have no idea how they perform but the ones I use from Kaleidos are $16 and don't come in as many colors.

Clipboard011.jpg 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Speaking of Eyeliner Pencils

@monicakm  They look nice!

If they had a more sedate gray, I'd really be interested and would let you know how they perform!

Respected Contributor

@monicakm - I have a real dislike for eye "pencils" that have plastic parts to them, because I cannot make the point at the end fine enough. I personally need to have a much finer point at the end of the stick or the liner goes on too thick. Only using eye pencils that I can use an actual pencil sharpener with as they are actually made of wood help me get the fine point I want.  It has become harder to find what I want in stores these days as most are made with plastic surrounding the product, like Clinique and even the brand you have shown above. I am glad that Chanel finally decided to make a decent black khol eye pencil, as their prior pencils contained a product that was very waxy and didn't go on smoothly, or consistently, or even dark enough for my liking.

For decades prior, I had been using the inexpensive, but truly excellent, Prestige brand black eye pencils, and now find that I cannot find them in any store or even their online website. They appear to have been sold out and discontinued in their original, wooden form. How I miss those eye pencils. That is the only reason I now purchase a much more expensive brand. I had no reason to switch otherwise. Prestige was perfect.

Honored Contributor

@Jersey Born 

I'm the opposite. My end result is going to be blended and smudged for a softer look.  And just this week I stopped wearing mascara on my lower lashes. Never in a million years and I think I would do that.

Honored Contributor

I just looked into buying some of these pencils but temu makes AliExpress look good.  Not taking my chances on that website. The low prices of the pencils kind of scared me off anyway.