Honored Contributor

It seems it's been a very long time since I've seen any deals on my favorite Hydrating Spackle. And I've been watching for one. Usually they will have either a 4oz in the pump or a 2 2oz tubes for $30 sale occasionally. I don't want to pay $30 for a 2 oz tube only to have it go on sale soon after. My supply is running low however.

Esteemed Contributor

@151949 It seems to me like QVC has taken to offering only one specific formula of Spackle at a time.  I don't ever recall Hydrating Spackle being featured in a 4 oz limited time promotion size, or at a special price in the 2 ounce size during a Geller visit. The 4 ounces are usually Champagne, Tinted, Ethereal, or Original.  

My suggestion is to sign up for emails from Laura's website.  Spackle is sometimes on sale there.  The last time (maybe November?) I bought Spackle direct from the Geller website it was half price, so buying two (2 ounces) cost less than waiting for QVC to put 4 ounces on promotion for $40.  

Respected Contributor

Both Macy's and Nordstrom carry the full line of Spackle and both ship for free. They don't currently have it on sale, but I know Nordstrom will price match when another retailer has it on sale. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~