Respected Contributor

Re: Sooo sad...Sue Devitt Beauty NO MORE! Share your favorite(s) here!

Never heard of her.  Probably why shes out of business. Noone knows of her LOL

Sue Devitt is back! She has a new brand called Artisan L'uxe Beauty! I just bought her eye pencil (only product available now) and I love it! 

www.artisanluxebeauty.com 

Respected Contributor

Interesting. 

Her Eye Intensifier pencils were great.

Honored Contributor

Very interesting! Thanks for posting that she is back. I loved her Eye Intensifier Pencils from the past-they were great and beautiful colors as well.

Contributor

This is an old thread.  I had some of her blushes and they were nice.  To stay in the market, products need to evolve.  Ingredients, textures, pigmentation, lasting quality, packaging, and even philosophy matter (such as cruelty free status and where the product was manufactured).   

This brand currently sells on Amazon.  It's weird that they don't list the ingredients. 

Respected Contributor

Amazon sells lots of skin care or cosmetics with no list of ingredients.  Customers can ask for a list from the seller or the Amazon community.  It may take a while to get an answer, but someone usually responds.

Honored Contributor

@aliartist  Laura Mercier has Caviar stick pencils which can be used as eyeliner and eyeshadow.  They can also be smudged.  Love this product.  I actually received 2 samples in different colors.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

wrote:

Sue Devitt is back! She has a new brand called Artisan L'uxe Beauty! I just bought her eye pencil (only product available now) and I love it! 

www.artisanluxebeauty.com 

Hi Sue -are you associated with QVC? Is this why you are allowed to post a link here to another retail site? Or maybe the guidelines are relaxed so we all can post other retail links?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Right now you can only purchase through Amazon, and it looks like only her eye pencils, in 3 colors only. But they look beautiful and a lot like her old Intensifier Pencils........

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

i remember that line from qvc. wow, it has been a LONG TIME since qvc had this, right? i do remember buying the eye pencils, but they must not have impressed me that much because i moved on to other things.

(LOL so sorry i responded to this thread.....i failed to look at the original date started.)

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein