Frequent Contributor

Sooo sad...Sue Devitt Beauty NO MORE! Share your favorite(s) here!

Soooo sad, Sue Devitt (the talented Austrailian makeup artist) Beauty is no longer in business. I first saw her on the Q and placed my first SD order. I was on her website last week planning to place an order. This week the page informs customers, "It is with great sadness that we must inform you the Sue Devitt Beauty brand is no longer in business." Her videos are still on Youtube, and what's left of her products are still available online at Macy's, beauty.com and beautybar.

I am a fan and had 2 favorites- eye intensifier pencil, and her blush/ lipgloss palette in Rana! (among others). I've loved these for years... now will have to look for replacements (if at all possible).

If you have/had one, share your favorites here...

Re: Sooo sad...Sue Devitt Beauty NO MORE! Share your favorite(s) here!

Has anyone found eye pencils that are similar to Sue Devitt. The fat ones - especially Tanzania and Kenya.

Contributor

I love her eye pencil Ava which is a purple-black. It looks fantastic. I have an extra, thank goodness. Sorry to learn that she is out of the biz She seemed really cool. Her seaweed foundation was really nice, too. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because selling a product is against our forum Standards.

Respected Contributor

Never heard of her

Honored Contributor

I just entered her name in a search on the 'bay, and there were 1,248 auctions for her items.  

Run !!!

Valued Contributor

Loved those Eye Intensifiers and bummed to hear that she's out of business. 

Valued Contributor

I loved her tinted moisturizer and also had a great eye cheek and lip palette that I used up totally (and that rarely happens). Great colors and great quality.
Trusted Contributor

@aliartist wrote:

Has anyone found eye pencils that are similar to Sue Devitt. The fat ones - especially Tanzania and Kenya.

There are a few of her Eye Intensifier Pencils available on Amazon, although some are priced pretty high. I would also check eBay, and stock up while you can! 

Occasional Visitor

She had the absolute best foundation for darker skin tones .... tirari desert was amazing No other company has a color like this. It was perfect!!!