Esteemed Contributor

Sonic Powered Facial Cleanser

This is going to be the TSV on 2/10. Has anyone tried this facial cleanser? HSN has one that they demonstrated today. Michael Todd Soniclear Petite Sonic Face Cleansing System for $69.00 plus free shipping. This is what is good to know about this product:

Kick your skincare up a notch with this easy-to-use daily cleansing and exfoliating system for the face and neck. Sonic movements operate at approximately 292 movements per second to help remove makeup, buildup and dead skin cells more effectively than hand-cleansing. Fully waterproof and submersible, it's perfect for use in and out of the shower. Ready to get better results from your cleansing routine?

What You Get

• Soniclear Petite device
  • USB charger
  • White face brush
  • Drying stand
  • Manufacturer's 3-year limited warranty

Good to Know

• The antimicrobial properties of brush head bristles are not transferable to the user or to other surfaces. Follow instruction guide by cleaning the heads with warm soapy water before and after each use.
  • Recommended replacement of brushes is approximately every 6 months.
  • Soniclear is not a medical device and is not intended to treat medical conditions. If you are under a doctor's care for any skin condition, if you think you may have a skin condition or if you have very sensitive skin, consult your physician before using this device.
  • The built-in antimicrobial product protection in Soniclear brushes is neither a substitute for good hygienic practices nor intended to protect the user from microorganisms that cause disease. Clean brush heads with warm soapy water before and after each use and do not share with anyone else for sanitary reasons.
  • Soniclear uses magnets which may affect your internal medical devices such as pacemakers. Keep away from internal medical devices. To avoid damage, keep magnetic media such as computer discs, credit cards and tapes away.
  • If you experience any pain or discomfort from using Soniclear, discontinue use and consult a physician.
  • To avoid risk of injury, we do not recommend using Soniclear to remove eye makeup.
  • Unit may be loud initially when in use. Check that head is attached as directed; loud sound will reduce over time.
  • I saw it demonstrated and it looked very efficient. I have been debating about getting this unit.
Respected Contributor

Re: Sonic Powered Facial Cleanser

My Mia died after about four years.  I bought a sonic from Amazon for less than $30 and I love it - it is battery run which I love even more, and has two speeds.  It cleans better than the Mia (which was hard for me to clean properly)  Has a little stand to put it in when not in use.  There are a ton of face cleaners on Amazon for much less than $70 if you are interested.

Respected Contributor

I have a knock off of the Foreo Luna, like the TSV you mentioned, but mine was $18 on Amazon. Check out their Silicone sonic face brushes/cleaners. You will like them.
Super Contributor

I've been using the soniclear for over 7 months. It does an amazing job. I love the 6 speeds and the extra heads are wonderful. The cashmere brush feels like a dream on your skin. I also love that the brushes last 6 months. I got mine was it was a ts last July. I highly recommend.