Regular Contributor

Re: Sonia Kashuk leaving Target

@gidgetgh You are right. Sorry about that. When you first looked up Sonia Kashuk on Target website, it looks like everything is available. But when you actually click on the product, it isn't and shows if any stores closeby have any stock left. I think that is a bit misleading on Target's website.  

Honored Contributor

@CocoaMolly wrote:

@gidgetgh You are right. Sorry about that. When you first looked up Sonia Kashuk on Target website, it looks like everything is available. But when you actually click on the product, it isn't and shows if any stores closeby have any stock left. I think that is a bit misleading on Target's website.  

@MissMaggieMoo- no problem!  I’ve gone to all the Target stores in my immediate area and bought all that I found. A friend in Utah found two sets for me yesterday and another friend is checking her store today. Gathering a little stockpile, LOL. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was at target this weekend and was told they were revamping their beauty offerings. In store sonia’s brushes will be offered, but it will be a new collection and a more edited collection. The target mgr said that she thought sonia’s cosmetics items would be available online. I don’t have high hopes, since Sonia is no longer affiliated with the brand the new items won’t share her vision. I also picked up some of the fragrance. The yellow one is very similar to anything verbena from l’occitane, good staying power and nice ingredients in the body cream and hand lotion